TForce | Teamster webinar registration 7/16/2023

Please stop telling lies . A company can not just end a pension.
That’s weird, you might wanna tell that to the former employees of George Mann & Son Chemical. When they were bought out by a company from the Netherlands, Univar Chemical, the Teamster’s said there’s a $3 million fine for withdrawing from the New England Teamsters pension fund, the new company said, “Where do we send the check?”

And I didn’t say TFI is going to just end it, I said they are going to offer a bait and switch 401k that the workers will pull out of the pension willingly….

That’s weird, you might wanna tell that to the former employees of George Mann & Son Chemical. When they were bought out by a company from the Netherlands, Univar Chemical, the Teamster’s said there’s a $3 million fine for withdrawing from the New England Teamsters pension fund, the new company said, “Where do we send the check?”

And I didn’t say TFI is going to just end it, I said they are going to offer a bait and switch 401k that the workers will pull out of the pension willingly….
If the general president of the IBT says the pension is going to be there and increased I'm going to have to take him at his word until proven otherwise.
You are free to make any wild claim or speculation you want.

I would like to add that Kris Taylor said that all road drivers will have daily guarantee and will not have to work the dock unless at a mini hub.
They also stated that our healthcare costs will not go up and will decrease in year 4 and the pension will remain as is and increase in year 4.
So pension and healthcare are secure for another 5 years.

I would like to add that Kris Taylor said that all road drivers will have daily guarantee and will not have to work the dock unless at a mini hub.
They also stated that our healthcare costs will not go up and will decrease in year 4 and the pension will remain as is and increase in year 4.
The dock for the road guy’s is smoke and mirrors! Most road drivers go to mini hubs! It’s great watching an extra board that just started his night take your trailers while you’re doing dock work. What’s the point of having mini hub runs that we bid on if you’re going to make all driver’s grab a lift?
Company wants to save money but they pay drivers a 1000 miles a week pulling mtys back to the hub!

"When put to work", all in the interpretation.

The dock for the road guy’s is smoke and mirrors! Most road drivers go to mini hubs! It’s great watching an extra board that just started his night take your trailers while you’re doing dock work. What’s the point of having mini hub runs that we bid on if you’re going to make all driver’s grab a lift?
Company wants to save money but they pay drivers a 1000 miles a week pulling mtys back to the hub!
They would probably save money if they hired and trained professional dock-workers and kept the drivers off the dock...