TForce | Teamster webinar registration 7/16/2023

It was a split pension, 3 checks. Didn't mention anything except the pension will increase in the 4th yr.
They put it in the Teamster pension funds that Yellow and ABF do?
I thought they were kept out when Overnight organized. Did you come back in at some point or is it a separate pension fund than ours?

They put it in the Teamster pension funds that Yellow and ABF do?
I thought they were kept out when Overnight organized. Did you come back in at some point or is it a separate pension fund than ours?
No there is the ups pension that is now closed, and the tfi pension, at the moment.

Yeah… the stuff people care about the most! Lol
That’s because the TFI pension is going bye bye … being replaced with a standard 401K with a :shit:ty company match.

TFI is all about crunching the numbers, don’t fool yourselves!!!

That’s why there’s no pension info till the 11th hour to vote!
First, Best and Final offer all in one!!

That’s because the TFI pension is going bye bye … being replaced with a standard 401K with a :::shit:::ty company match.

Did the IBT try to get you into our pension funds?

That’s because the TFI pension is going bye bye … being replaced with a standard 401K with a :::shit:::ty company match.

Ridiculous, O'Brien said the pension will see increases. I am no teamster fanboy, but when you put out a statement like he did, there is no way the pension is being done away with, get a grip

Did the IBT try to get you into our pension funds?
No company wants to deal with a pension for their employees just like they don’t want healthcare offered for their employees.

They want the self-payer model.

Where you worry about your own 401k and you worry about your own healthcare!

No company wants to deal with a pension for their employees just like they don’t want healthcare offered for their employees.

They want the self-payer model.

Where you worry about your own 401k and you worry about your own healthcare!
It doesnt seem to matter what some employers might want to our current president.

I'd figure he'd have taken the opportunity to get TForce into our pensions....or close the gates.

Ridiculous, O'Brien said the pension will see increases. I am no teamster fanboy, but when you put out a statement like he did, there is no way the pension is being done away with, get a grip
There will be a :shit:ty pension increase in year 4. Along with a very lucrative 401K offer that very few will resist the offer to bail on the :shit:ty TFI pension coming down the road.

There will be a :::shit:::ty pension increase in year 4. Along with a very lucrative 401K offer that very few will resist the offer to bail on the :::shit:::ty TFI pension coming down the road.
Probably! Usually when something is not mentioned in a zoom call it’s because the news is bad! What wasn’t mentioned in the call????

It doesnt seem to matter what some employers might want to our current president.

I'd figure he'd have taken the opportunity to get TForce into our pensions....or close the gates.
Your Pensions have been in critical status for over 2 decades!!

No one will ever join them!!

TFI will pull their company pension in year 4 of this new contract by offering a buyout with the funds to start what will look like a fat offering for a new TFI 401k…

there is no way the pension is being done away with, get a grip
Companies like TFI don’t deal with issues on a weekly or monthly basis. They make plans 3, 5, 10 years down the road. This new contract is just setting the pace to setup a 401k….
We all know Pensions are a thing of the past.
This isn’t your grandfather’s pension anymore!!!

Companies like TFI don’t deal with issues on a weekly or monthly basis. They make plans 3, 5, 10 years down the road. This new contract is just setting the pace to setup a 401k….
We all know Pensions are a thing of the past.
This isn’t your grandfather’s pension anymore!!!
I’m starting to think you’re Gary Busey!

I think he is mentally ill myself or just plain loco.
TFI only offered the initial pension due to the fire sale of buying ups freight.
TFI needed to do something to retain employees during the take over.
Now that they’re settled in, it’s time implement their operating rules.
No pension! In 4 years it’ll be gone! It’s just business, making $$$$$$ off of your blood sweat and broken backs!!

Your Pensions have been in critical status for over 2 decades!!

No one will ever join them!!

TFI will pull their company pension in year 4 of this new contract by offering a buyout with the funds to start what will look like a fat offering for a new TFI 401k…
It's not a matter of "want".
It's a matter of Teamster Freight standards.
Were told that if our company does not hold to standards....then it's close the gates.
And the Teamsters Funds are obviously standards forever.
Many were shocked at Overnite staying out.
Never happened under Hoffa.
I thought the new sheriff in town would certainly restore the standards.....or walk out and have the gates closed.

TFI only offered the initial pension due to the fire sale of buying ups freight.
TFI needed to do something to retain employees during the take over.
Now that they’re settled in, it’s time implement their operating rules.
No pension! In 4 years it’ll be gone! It’s just business, making $$$$$$ off of your blood sweat and broken backs!!
Please stop telling lies . A company can not just end a pension. There are laws and processes that must be followed. First since this a union company the union employees would have to vote for that or they would have to prove financial hardship and go to court and have a judge sign off on ending the pension(not going to happen) and payout all liability in a lump sum.