TForce | Teamster webinar registration 7/16/2023

The only thing I’m not crazy about is the 39% subcontracting and retirees health care going up! But I know that was one of the huge sticking points in the negotiations!
The company biggest issue with getting rid of contractors was guys not showing up to work .
I believe that those 2 extra sick days are to cover for an attendance policy. For the guys who show up to work that is a great bonus, for the guys who always call off, not so much.
Getting rid of discipline for the cameras was huge, no longer do you have to care about any bullshit about that issue .

The company biggest issue with getting rid of contractors was guys not showing up to work .
I believe that those 2 extra sick days are to cover for an attendance policy. For the guys who show up to work that is a great bonus, for the guys who always call off, not so much.
Getting rid of discipline for the cameras was huge, no longer do you have to care about any bullshit about that issue .
My reply was always how many million miles safe driving do they have lol

Now O'Brien said that the wage increases are the largest ever, so that would be more than $4.65 we got in the 2008-2013 contract. Certainly more than the last 2 .
Yeah.. it wouldn’t be hard to beat the last two contracts! UPS put it to us since they bought us! Any talk of the ::shit:: language getting changed? A majority of the language was a gray area, where it could be interpreted either way!

How to feel about my union leadership reaching a mysterious tentative agreement with a mysterious corporation? How should we vote?
These are the guys who were elected. It is what it is, I wish it was a more open process, but I am not in charge . I dig for information and will share any I get. The teamsters union is like any other business, it is very cultish. They do things a certain way. I don't like it personally, that is why I don't want to be involved with it , I washed my hands of it, years ago.

Yeah.. it wouldn’t be hard to beat the last two contracts! UPS put it to us since they bought us! Any talk of the ::::shit:::: language getting changed? A majority of the language was a gray area, where it could be interpreted either way!
We have plenty of gray areas. Our New Penn Labor VP was both a Teamster and then a Labor VP....any gray areas....he said he knew exactly what it meant because he was there when they wrote it. Can't beat that now, can ya?
Whatever he said went.

Yeah.. it wouldn’t be hard to beat the last two contracts! UPS put it to us since they bought us! Any talk of the ::::shit:::: language getting changed? A majority of the language was a gray area, where it could be interpreted either way!
You have to remember that UPS owned Hoffa and Ken Hall.

Health care for retirees is going up! Health care for current employees will stay the same price for the first 3 years and will go down on year 4 of the contract!

Free for single individual. $100 per month for you and wife. $130 per month for families with more than 2. Something like that. I’m on my wife’s it’s free and better than ours