Estes | Terminal Renovations

So let me get this straight. You people actually believe that Rob Estes the CEO and owner of the Richmond Virginia based Estes Express Lines, has the capitol to purchase YRCW??????? Are you people friggin people nuts on this forum or what?? And Top Flight, your posts are about as ludicrous as any I've seen on trucking boards. TE out....

plus the whole public company and private company that would be a headache

You aint lying. that would be like having 1 bucket of KFC at the million man march. Just wouldn't please everybody.

So let me get this straight. You people actually believe that Rob Estes the CEO and owner of the Richmond Virginia based Estes Express Lines, has the capitol to purchase YRCW??????? Are you people friggin people nuts on this forum or what?? And Top Flight, your posts are about as ludicrous as any I've seen on trucking boards. TE out....

we are having record days. and with all the company drivers working just 5 days no 6th day what so ever. he [rob] is makin money on those poor VST drivers all weekend. don't forget the millions of dollars he saves buy not paying delay or ot. ---- i'm a smartass :clap:

I think yrcw would just let someone take over payments with no money down at this point.

we are having record days. and with all the company drivers working just 5 days no 6th day what so ever. he [rob] is makin money on those poor VST drivers all weekend. don't forget the millions of dollars he saves buy not paying delay or ot. ---- i'm a smartass :clap:

I'm affended by being called"people friggin people nuts". What's a "people nut".

I'm affended by being called"people friggin people nuts". What's a "people nut".

:biglaugh: I don't even want to know but you got to consider the source there Rman.

Don't know how nuts I am but I'm sure tired from pulling all this freight we have. I don't think I pulled a set under 30k all week. Had a couple over 40k.

:biglaugh: I don't even want to know but you got to consider the source there Rman.

Don't know how nuts I am but I'm sure tired from pulling all this freight we have. I don't think I pulled a set under 30k all week. Had a couple over 40k.

Man, you aint just whistlin dixie. I just got back from vaca and thinking about putting in for another. Where did it all come from. My barn is talking about hiring.

Oh no!!! You better hope Elvis overlooks this one mildew. Get in the foxhole brother, cause the bullets are comin.

:biglaugh: Yea, I just set some claymore's out about 50 yards. I'm hiding behind some sandbags. When I hear someone talking about hazardous pay or time and a half i'm firing. I have a feeling he won't be alone. They would have to pay someone to carry his weapon and another person to shoot because it aint his job.:stirthepot:

I don't know what's going on but were pulling trailers from Covenant now. Too much work not enough trailers maybe. I thought we had plenty of extra trailers. Where did they all go? Maybe Rob is setting them up in all the new locations he just bought. I think he's trying to stay humble but it's hard to hide all that money.

Saw a covenant tractor pulling an Estes 53 footer yesterday south on I-71.

Was at 055 Sat. morning + it looked like a Schneider drop yard. 5 in outbound lane, 4 spotted in dock, and 1 headin out.

Elvis is like a Jehovah's Witness. He absolutely belives what he says, and means well to save us all, but when you don't bite, he takes a giant ::shit:: on your doorstep!

Actually he does have the capital:tongue0002:...Who do you think gave YRC another 6 months grace to stay open:nutkick:. I feel we should just have let them close the doors:knockout:. Besides, why are there YRCW diesel jockies on this forum??:eck13:

:shift:We have a new building here @172...Was a old Alvan Terminal built in 1998. 88 doors, fuel, 4 bay garage, and a truck wash that works but can't use it yet. It is 100% better than the :shit:hole we were in the last year and a half.:clap: