TForce | TFORCE TENTATIVE AGREEMENT HIGHLIGHTS

Don't think Bedard and Company gave all this out of their good nature.
They wanted something in return, and I am sure they got it.
Published work rules.
That will be a better read than the contract.. IMHO of course.......

It is $1.70 on August 1 that is for 24'. 2 cents for road
.70 cent 25'. 1.5 cents
.70 2026. 1.5 cents
.80. 2027. 2 cents
.80. 2028. 2 cents

My road raises maybe off but I think it is 9 cents over 5 years .
City $4.70

I didn't vote for the *****,......However the fact remains the money we are hearing when adjusted for inflation ultimately results in a pay cut,...
Meanwhile the company raises freight rates while we lose.
I pay my dues for " just cause" termination and seniority rights.
You work at any lTl company that hourly wage that is higher than ours it will be eaten away by medical costs and that bit of less hourly wage gives me a pension that does not exist unless you are union .
Give you an example of what our great medical pays us, picked up a few prescriptions, cost .96 cents. I asked the pharmacist what do these cost your average customer with medical coverage? $30 bucks, and that is generic. She said your coverage is one of the best.
If you know anyone an diabetes meds, they save hundreds , sometimes thousands per month because of teamcare.

You work at any lTl company that hourly wage that is higher than ours it will be eaten away by medical costs and that bit of less hourly wage gives me a pension that does not exist unless you are union .
Give you an example of what our great medical pays us, picked up a few prescriptions, cost .96 cents. I asked the pharmacist what do these cost your average customer with medical coverage? $30 bucks, and that is generic. She said your coverage is one of the best.
If you know anyone an diabetes meds, they save hundreds , sometimes thousands per month because of teamcare.
I fully understand that, It's the same insurance coverage we had when our dollar went further,...

Again, even though they are proposing a raise, when you adjust it for inflation our money doesn't go as far as it did 5 years ago.

We should really get enough to catch up to the cost of living, And honestly it ridiculous that we don't have a COLA triggered
rising inflation,...

I fully understand that, It's the same insurance coverage we had when our dollar went further,...

Again, even though they are proposing a raise, when you adjust it for inflation our money doesn't go as far as it did 5 years ago.

We should really get enough to catch up to the cost of living, And honestly it ridiculous that we don't have a COLA triggered
rising inflation,...
Guess what the cola raise for the ABF contract I. 2022?

If you know anyone a diabetes meds, they save hundreds , sometimes thousands per month because of teamcare.
I know this first hand. My wife gets 5 vials of insulin every 3 months. They pay 6,300.00$ I pay 200$