XPO | The end of linehaul as we know it

The first time I saw a outside contractor tractor show up at our house... I thought... wow is this the begining of the end... Why should Conway pay for over the road tractors. pay for fuel, pay for drivers(making a lot more than CFI), pay fines and all the other costs related to night time line haul? Why not just throw it all on a team CFI or some other company team and run it at night. You cant see Conway at night... so run the contractors at night and let the conway trucks run during the day
full sun CONWAY!!!!!!
They are all over XGR about 4 a night!

XMI loads long boxes to XSD on a regular basis. They're called city vans that get PM'd at XIX. XMI does not load subservice to XSD, not at least since I've been there.

We do have subservice carriers that via thru coming in from XAU, we strip the misc freight off the back, tail load XBH or XJP proper for instance then continue them on to the end of line terminal.

We may even load subservice for terminals that are short linehaul DSR's...that's going to be the wave of the future.

This was a Werner. Maybe it had other codes but it was a Werner loaded for XSD from XMI.

Read my post on the union/non union forum you will either like it or not like it, it's your opinion. I hope I dont get put in time out again for referring you to the proper forum for the subject you may read.