Yellow | The gloves are off!!!

Sully

TB Lurker
Credits
This is a shout out to all of those dumb***es out there that where predicting our demise. Your paternalistic alliance with your Master is no less than sickening. Obviously, you have no respect for history of the LTL Trucking Industry and/or the Teamsters Union. If you think for a moment that my fellow Teamster Brothers and Sisters are going to lay down and allow all of you Bottom Feeders to take what our Brothers and Sisters before us fought and suffered to obtain, YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING! We will deliver our freight ON TIME, DAMAGED FREE, EVERYTIME! YRC may have had a few set backs but, THE GLOVES ARE OFF! And it's time to kick some a**! So when the dust settles and your little two bit outfit bites the dust, you too should try to get on with THE BEST. I've got 2.3 Million Miles Accident Free and I'm only middle of the road. What does that tell you about us? I talk sh*t because I can, I'M UNION PROUD!!! ...Sully

This is a shout out to all of those dumb***es out there that where predicting our demise. Your paternalistic alliance with your Master is no less than sickening. Obviously, you have no respect for history of the LTL Trucking Industry and/or the Teamsters Union. If you think for a moment that my fellow Teamster Brothers and Sisters are going to lay down and allow all of you Bottom Feeders to take what our Brothers and Sisters before us fought and suffered to obtain, YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING! We will deliver our freight ON TIME, DAMAGED FREE, EVERYTIME! YRC may have had a few set backs but, THE GLOVES ARE OFF! And it's time to kick some a**! So when the dust settles and your little two bit outfit bites the dust, you too should try to get on with THE BEST. I've got 2.3 Million Miles Accident Free and I'm only middle of the road. What does that tell you about us? I talk sh*t because I can, I'M UNION PROUD!!! ...Sully

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Like I used to say Sully "I bleed blue and orange but it's pumped with a Teamster heart.

I think you MR SUlly, YOU HAVE WATCHED ONE TO MANY company videos. Maybe you had to listen to the tapes that roadway put out a few years ago called the road and you.

The tape must of got stuck in your radio and I guess if I listen to that for 2.3 miles , I would feel like you. Alot of hidden messages on the videos and tapes.

Respect for the LTL industry, do not over due it, we are nothing more that a glorified steering wheel holders and box lovers. Respect for the LTL business we are dumb drivers and dock workers period. Our opinion with the company and union does not count for ::shit::.

Those glory days of the 1970's are long gone. Yes we are part of the reason, for not voting half the time, and wanting to do something about it after the fact. Everyone wants to do something when it affects them, not us on a whole.

I do believe that my teamster "brothers and sisters" will lay down like the cheap 3 dollar lot lizards that we are.

Union Proud is great, but how proud is the union of you, what respect do they give us when they are treating us like that 3.00 lot lizard, forcing every thing down our throats, and we smile and take more.

Great for you with your 2.3 miles, thats awesome, but IF and I say IF,LET ME SAY IT AGAIN IF we close, your 2.3 miles will not mean a thing when you start over at the botom of another job, think about that.

I SAY PUT YOUR DRIVING GLOVES BACK and shiney jacket ON, hold on to that sterring wheel and get a new radio, and watch some TV, for a change.:puke::eck15:

Sully for Pres!

Sully for President!! Teamster President!! James P. Hoffa does not have 2.5 million accident free miles! That is alot of experience talking, Sully. :notworthy: :guiness:

yeah maybe we could say he's hoffa sr.'s ilegitmate son and he's a chip off the ol block and eveyone wil vote him

:showoff::showoff:Ok Sully, let's get it on, nobody could stop us now not even stroud :showoff::

never say never....you have idiots running that place...i worked there for 40 yrs and this is the worst management i have ever seen.....buying truck lines like roadway and competing with them...when you own the company....get rid of the idiots running the company and you might have a chance....as for me i am glad i got out when i did....

wild duece, I said that with a little bit of sarcasm, when Jr. first ran for office, all the knukle heads voted for him because his name was hoffa, didn't matter that he spent is life as a corporate lawyer

That is true

That is very true. The people running YRCW baffle us, every day. They say they want to save money and so take 10 percent from us, but then they find all kinds of ways to waste the money. Guys and gals here know what I am talking about without me going to far in detail.

Yep

wild duece, I said that with a little bit of sarcasm, when Jr. first ran for office, all the knukle heads voted for him because his name was hoffa, didn't matter that he spent is life as a corporate lawyer
Yep. You are right. The name got James P. elected. His term is up I think in 2011.

I'm not going to apologize for my abrasiveness. I do appreciate the positive AND negative responses from all of you. To the ones that have been able to retire, GOD BLESS YOU. For the rest of us that have a long way to go, let's trust in our Union Leadership and make our families proud of who we are. No victory has never been achieve without pain and suffering. If you have to steal a competitor's freight off a dock-TAKE IT!, If you have to intimidate a competing driver-DO IT! And if you subscribe to the Teamster way of life-LIVE IT! ...Sully