Yellow | The gloves are off!!!

That is very true. The people running YRCW baffle us, every day. They say they want to save money and so take 10 percent from us, but then they find all kinds of ways to waste the money. Guys and gals here know what I am talking about without me going to far in detail.

Yeah, like last night I got a work call. In the middle of discussing bankruptcy, they had brand new Glacier computers at $4200 each, installed overnight on 70 forklifts. I don't know about you, but since I've been laid off, I can't spend $294,000. But apparently bankrupt YRC can...:duh::duh:

This is a shout out to all of those dumb***es out there that where predicting our demise. Your paternalistic alliance with your Master is no less than sickening. Obviously, you have no respect for history of the LTL Trucking Industry and/or the Teamsters Union. If you think for a moment that my fellow Teamster Brothers and Sisters are going to lay down and allow all of you Bottom Feeders to take what our Brothers and Sisters before us fought and suffered to obtain, YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING! We will deliver our freight ON TIME, DAMAGED FREE, EVERYTIME! YRC may have had a few set backs but, THE GLOVES ARE OFF! And it's time to kick some a**! So when the dust settles and your little two bit outfit bites the dust, you too should try to get on with THE BEST. I've got 2.3 Million Miles Accident Free and I'm only middle of the road. What does that tell you about us? I talk sh*t because I can, I'M UNION PROUD!!! ...Sully

How many miles again?

I've read every Rah Rah post-- for and against. I Still have no idea what any of this thread is about, other than someone had way too much time, and maybe a few too many Brewskies.

No Indiviual Teamster can make or break the company. Especially now. It will either make it thru the Big-Government Caused Depression or it won't. Zollars and the Banks hold the Keys; Debt Management-- Renegotiations of Payment Schedules. All the rest is Fluff, and Feeling Good about one's self. Trying to "Be Important" isn't supposed to be a Teamster trait?????????

So-- "In This Corner, the Teamsters!!!!! Yeah, Rah, Go Get-'em!!!!!!!!"

And in this Corner, Zollars!!! Boo, Hiss, More Booing!!!!!!

And Hoffa: Ditto, more or less......

Did that really make ANY difference??????? Didn't think so....

Good Luck Guys! :beerchug: Here's to Your Future! Keep the Company Afloat-- I need the Pension, someday!

Yeah, like last night I got a work call. In the middle of discussing bankruptcy, they had brand new Glacier computers at $4200 each, installed overnight on 70 forklifts. I don't know about you, but since I've been laid off, I can't spend $294,000. But apparently bankrupt YRC can...:duh::duh:
Well thats not all they bought , if you read the tdu they said yrc purchased another company in china for 41million about 9 months ago.If this is true why dont the ibt bring this crap up in the meetings with yrc.

Sully if you are offered $ 10 an hour would you do that to it seems the company has you over barrel non- union carriers will not hire you so you are stuck where you are I'm not saying thats bad , but yrc drivers dont have much choice but to accept what you can get, quit is not an option, strike is crazy! enlighten me

how about just say HELL NO . let them sell some of their money makers [ non union - logistics ] and pay off their debts like a normal company instead of putting the whole load on the backs of the hard working man [teamsters] whos just trying to get by.
worse comes to worse maybe some of those 7 figure stuffed shirts could kick in some of what they have ripped this company off for

how about just say HELL NO . let them sell some of their money makers [ non union - logistics ] and pay off their debts like a normal company instead of putting the whole load on the backs of the hard working man [teamsters] whos just trying to get by.
worse comes to worse maybe some of those 7 figure stuffed shirts could kick in some of what they have ripped this company off for

Perhaps you should read the YRC Liquidity report Jeff posted. The other branches have no value. No one is buying. And the "Stuffed Shirts" have contracts. For instance, for Zollars to go will cost minmum of 8 million-- max of 14.5 million. No money to buy him out.....

I'm not going to apologize for my abrasiveness. I do appreciate the positive AND negative responses from all of you. To the ones that have been able to retire, GOD BLESS YOU. For the rest of us that have a long way to go, let's trust in our Union Leadership and make our families proud of who we are. No victory has never been achieve without pain and suffering. If you have to steal a competitor's freight off a dock-TAKE IT!, If you have to intimidate a competing driver-DO IT! And if you subscribe to the Teamster way of life-LIVE IT! ...Sully

Thats some funny stuff there Sully.

BLah blaaah blaaaah and other sh*t that will never happen blah blah blah. If you have to steal a competitor's freight off a dock-TAKE IT!, If you have to intimidate a competing driver-DO IT! And if you subscribe to the Teamster way of life-LIVE IT! ...Sully

that would probably be a bad idea.

I'm not going to apologize for my abrasiveness. I do appreciate the positive AND negative responses from all of you. To the ones that have been able to retire, GOD BLESS YOU. For the rest of us that have a long way to go, let's trust in our Union Leadership and make our families proud of who we are. No victory has never been achieve without pain and suffering. If you have to steal a competitor's freight off a dock-TAKE IT!, If you have to intimidate a competing driver-DO IT! And if you subscribe to the Teamster way of life-LIVE IT! ...Sully

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously. :biglaugh: You sound like a Walmart rally.:biglaugh:

A Wal-Mart rally? ..lol As for as driving for a non-Union carrier, been there, done that on P&D and Road. I'll take my chances with unemployment for a while, IF I HAVE TO. Everyone knows all of you non-Union employees are afraid of your shadows. ..lol You better hope YRC doesn't fold. Because if they do, it will be a race to the bottom with companies like R&L Carriers, Estes, and AAA Cooper leading the way. It's gonna get U-G-L-Y! ..lol BUT, if YRC doesn't fold, all of you non-Union guys will still get to enjoy your BBQ's, company picnics, and pat-on-the-backs from your company for being "team players." ..lol Just remember, you're only one mistake away from being terminated. SO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!! ...Sully

A Wal-Mart rally? ..lol As for as driving for a non-Union carrier, been there, done that on P&D and Road. I'll take my chances with unemployment for a while, IF I HAVE TO. Everyone knows all of you non-Union employees are afraid of your shadows. ..lol You better hope YRC doesn't fold. Because if they do, it will be a race to the bottom with companies like R&L Carriers, Estes, and AAA Cooper leading the way. It's gonna get U-G-L-Y! ..lol BUT, if YRC doesn't fold, all of you non-Union guys will still get to enjoy your BBQ's, company picnics, and pat-on-the-backs from your company for being "team players." ..lol Just remember, you're only one mistake away from being terminated. SO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!! ...Sully

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

I have no love for yrc. I worked for USF DUGAN dam good job . ::shit:: then came yrc :eck13: I hope thay dont fold you uinon drivers cant work a non uinon job . YALL SAY NOT MY JOB . that ::shit:: dont fly in the real world. me bad i spelled union wrong

This is a shout out to all of those dumb***es out there that where predicting our demise. Your paternalistic alliance with your Master is no less than sickening. Obviously, you have no respect for history of the LTL Trucking Industry and/or the Teamsters Union. If you think for a moment that my fellow Teamster Brothers and Sisters are going to lay down and allow all of you Bottom Feeders to take what our Brothers and Sisters before us fought and suffered to obtain, YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING! We will deliver our freight ON TIME, DAMAGED FREE, EVERYTIME! YRC may have had a few set backs but, THE GLOVES ARE OFF! And it's time to kick some a**! So when the dust settles and your little two bit outfit bites the dust, you too should try to get on with THE BEST. I've got 2.3 Million Miles Accident Free and I'm only middle of the road. What does that tell you about us? I talk sh*t because I can, I'M UNION PROUD!!! ...Sully

I can agree some with you, Sully, this was the attitude years back...but not anymore. The bad morale has taken such a deep grip it's gonna take a miracle to change it. The biggest problem is that your attitude spreading can't save the company, that's out our hands. We can kill it though, by just by continuing the don't-give-a-s**t attitude so prevalent now.
Our TOM (former roadway) told me last week he can't wait to lock the gates, and already has his next job lined up. How can a company survive when even top-level management has this attitude? I hope we survive, I need 10 more years to collect, if there is anything left by then.

Perhaps you should read the YRC Liquidity report Jeff posted. The other branches have no value. No one is buying. And the "Stuffed Shirts" have contracts. For instance, for Zollars to go will cost minmum of 8 million-- max of 14.5 million. No money to buy him out.....

well finally they could say they spent our give back $ on something worth wild