XPO | The "Hey Boss" Welcome Back Kotter thread!

he may hate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYrOtdlPschazel but i got a look at his 45 collection.

If you got a look at it, you would know that the last 45 put in there was "Sugar Sugar", by The Archies, in 1970...I was 11, and Cindy Asbury really liked it, and I really liked Cindy Asbury...

But that was it, because I had heard about the next great phase in music: 8 track tapes..!!! And I still got a box of them damn things out in my garage..!!!! Including the pink one from Led Zepplin's "Houses of the Holy"...

I'm not that old. I just remember stuff. (woo hoo good answer):biglaugh:

I remember Hazel, My Favorite Martian, Please Don't Eat the Daisy's, Courtship of Eddie's Father.

Lost in Space, The Monkees, Beatles' Yellow Submarine and their cartoon show on Sat. morning...... oops...um... I was a very young kid during those times..... :smilie_132:

Do you remember Quick Draw McDraw?

Rat :loser:

Babalooey? El Kabong!! Riccochet Rabbit? Augie and Doggie Daddy?

"Smarter than the avvverage bear Boo Boo" Yogi

I hated Bullwinkle. What cartoon was that with the bears in the Hill country. 'Dad' was always walking around mumbling, his wife getting onto him and he was always shooting someone?

Banana Splits with Danger Island....
Secret Squirrel
Mighty Mouse....here I come to save the day!
Underdog!
Atom Ant
Speedy Gonzales
Droopy
and the list gones on ....... :biglaugh:

Babalooey? El Kabong!! Riccochet Rabbit? Augie and Doggie Daddy?

"Smarter than the avvverage bear Boo Boo" Yogi

I hated Bullwinkle. What cartoon was that with the bears in the Hill country. 'Dad' was always walking around mumbling, his wife getting onto him and he was always shooting someone?

Banana Splits with Danger Island....
Secret Squirrel
Mighty Mouse....here I come to save the day!
Underdog!
Atom Ant
Speedy Gonzales
Droopy
and the list gones on ....... :biglaugh:

I hate this topic because I am superior to most....

Magilla Gorilla
Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse
Pixie and Dixie and Jinx
Tennessee Tuxedo
Poindexter
I hated Bullwinkle too, but Natasha was hot, why she was hangin' out with a doofus like Boris for I don't know..
Beanie & Cecil
Yosemite Sam (my favorite by far)
Sylvester, Tweetie and Granny
Deputy Dawg
Wally Gator

I'll stop and allow some others in...

You guys are making me feel old...

No one has mentioned watching Sky King on Saturday mornings on a little round screen.

BH

No one has mentioned watching Sky King on Saturday mornings on a little round screen.

BH

I did.

Then there was a helicopter show called "Whirlybird" (I think that was the name anyway).

Watched Roy Rogers on Sat. mornings too! :jiggy:

All in B&W :rockon:

I was with a million of my friends hiding in a sack waiting to be released some 20+ years later.

Now could be the time to call you a "kid", "snot-nosed youngster" or "wet behind the ears". I could even say something about the "cat and the cream".

I won't tho'....wouldn't wanna hurt your widdle feelings....:rofl2:

:hysterical: Rat :hysterical:

BH

Wanna feel old?:Violin:

How about the cartunes at the Drive-In Theatre on Sat. night?

Remember the little penguin "Willy" or how about "Woody Woodpecker"?

I know....Not only am I an old buzzard but a pretty one as well!!!! :kicking:

Rat :eck13:

Now could be the time to call you a "kid", "snot-nosed youngster" or "wet behind the ears". I could even say something about the "cat and the cream".

I won't tho'....wouldn't wanna hurt your widdle feelings....:rofl2:

:hysterical: Rat :hysterical:
Okay funny guy lets play baseball.

Strike 1: kid spelled backwards is...I have that. he he
Strike 2: No snot in my nose, I just picked it out and put it under the table.
Strike 3: My ears are dry, I just towel and powdered them dry.

What the heck is the "cat and the cream"?

Okay funny guy lets play baseball.

Strike 1: kid spelled backwards is...I have that. he he
Strike 2: No snot in my nose, I just picked it out and put it under the table.
Strike 3: My ears are dry, I just towel and powdered them dry.

What the heck is the "cat and the cream"?

Kinda figured that one would get ya'

It an old saying...when the guys would start to get those little soft whiskers on their face and they thought they were hot stuff because they were getting to the 'shaving' part of their puberty, the older guys would always make fun of them and say "you don't have enough whiskers to shave...just put some cream on your face and let the cat lick it off and that will take of it just fine".

A real ego buster...and of course it was always said in front of the girls...what else!!!!....

That cat and the cream story would would definitely turn a pubescent young man into an infant, especially in front of girls.

That cat and the cream story would would definitely turn a pubescent young man into an infant, especially in front of girls.

It certainly did all right!

But when it came our turn we weren't about to be denied...we did the same thing to the younger guys...and it was damn funny then!!! :biglaugh:

It was kind of a rite of passage thing I guess and just died out over the years...