Yellow | The Majority Has Spoken....

Anybody know anything about the one supplement that didn't pass which will hold up our raise and back pay?
it was one of the joint consuls I didn’t catch the number and you couldn’t go back and redo it to catch it will have to wait to it’s published

it was one of the joint consuls I didn’t catch the number and you couldn’t go back and redo it to catch it will have to wait to it’s published

ZwSPdQ5.jpg

ZwSPdQ5.jpg

What's going to happen if Pension bailout legislation requires full contributions who is going to pay that I don't want $300 a week coming out of my check?

What the heck are we going to talk about in a couple of weeks?
What about that news story about Kamala Harris accusing Big Dave of making nasty remarks about her campaign strategies on that news interview the other night on the Patel Live show, when she said she has seen Coop Dispatch trucks running in California with, Make America Great Again mudflaps on them?

Now that the Teamsters have moved into the 21st Century with electronic voting the number of voters participating was surprisingly high. That is a good thing. I think it makes sense but maybe they should require 90% participation to certify a vote. That could easily be accomplished with electronics and even easier if the member doesn’t want to receive their next paycheck.

Now that the Teamsters have moved into the 21st Century with electronic voting the number of voters participating was surprisingly high. That is a good thing. I think it makes sense but maybe they should require 90% participation to certify a vote. That could easily be accomplished with electronics and even easier if the member doesn’t want to receive their next paycheck.
Thus eliminating freedom of choice?