Yellow | The new penn balots on the way

I think its illegal to ask the members to vote again in.one vote one time.I think some legal actions should take place before one vote is cast.what is the bylaws on this vote?

You start your sentence with I think, that was your first mistake. You didn't think. New Penn will be done, finished, gone, if they don't vote yes. If you don't believe this you need medical attention now. They have been given a second chance, this will give them the opportunity to fight another day. A no vote ends there Job as they know it. Dove tail, end tail what ever there future will be a lot different. The company and the union are telling you kool aid drinkers the truth. The union would be open for a class action law suit for misrepresentation if they were to mislead you. wake thup

This is not about the 5% pay cut, it's about the 18 month pension withdrawal... 2000 members could be worth as much as $45 million in pension contributions over 18 months... So is the company and union lying, who knows... But with that much money at stake anything could be possible...

just for arguments sake, at 5.00 paid per man per hour, times 2000 men, you get 1.8 mil. per month, and therefore 32.4 mil. over 18 months... heck, they blow thru that in less than a month. here's a thought, how about the plans divest all funds to everyone whose got time in. one year, thirty years, whatever, then the administrators could close up shop and go out and find real jobs... as opposed to making a living off our pension contributions.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:::sleep:It's election time in Kabul and people are gettin blown to smitherines over it. Ya feel strong about a 'no' vote no. Ya want no part of YRC vote what ever you want

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:::sleep:It's election time in Kabul and people are gettin blown to smitherines over it. Ya feel strong about a 'no' vote no. Ya want no part of YRC vote what ever you want
Joe, is there something we could say that would make you go away? Not that you're a bad guy or anything like that. You're just annoying.

Joe, is there something we could say that would make you go away? Not that you're a bad guy or anything like that. You're just annoying.

Was it something I said ? :surprised: This is annoying..
YRC Worldwide Inc. is threatening job cuts at New Penn after its union workers voted down a recent concessions package, the workers asked for and are getting a chance to change their votes
..this was on a Fidelity YRCW investor site. Like Jeff said 'don't shoot the messenger'

new ballots. what bs.

newpenn showed the balls that most dont have the first time.
dont even fill em in. WIPE YOUR ASSE* WITH EM & SEND EM BACK!!!!!!
I KNOW YOU WILL. ITS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering why they get to re-vote. Has anyone filed charges with the NLRB?
Because yrc didnt like the way the vote came out.im shure this was all talked about thats why zollars said we will take care of this on a local to local basis to get the members to reconsider in the next couple weeks.This is what they came up with we will threaten to merge them if they dont change their vote . If you think about this they are going to threaten to close down the most profitable company they have and best run, really doesnt seem to smart .I have heard that charges are going to be filed against yrc for threatening jobs loss because of a no vote.

I heard this from a very high up(he works on the 18th floor)that if New Penn votes no that they are going to shutdown yrc and merge it with NP. Also, that all yrc no MEN will work everyday with full benefits and all the yazz bozz yes girls will be endtailed to mop floors, clean toilets and lick the boots of all the new NP workers at their 15% paycut and pension giveback, hahaha:biglaugh:. Also, Stroud said he'll give NP the exclusive contract to deliver all the latex ladies. Come onnnn BIG money!:shift:

Thanks for the good laugh.:biglaugh:

Yes, they did. And now the Union is giving them a second chance to change their minds and ratify the concession or vote NO and me merged into YRC. It is what it is, but if they stand their ground once again.....New Penn will be NO MORE.

You have to understand that this is all or none vote, not just for a few.

You start your sentence with I think, that was your first mistake. You didn't think. New Penn will be done, finished, gone, if they don't vote yes. If you don't believe this you need medical attention now. They have been given a second chance, this will give them the opportunity to fight another day. A no vote ends there Job as they know it. Dove tail, end tail what ever there future will be a lot different. The company and the union are telling you kool aid drinkers the truth. The union would be open for a class action law suit for misrepresentation if they were to mislead you. wake thup

Also if chicago votes it down, wait till you see what happens there.

Why even vote again! The members have spoken already. Now letssee the company carry out their threat of shutdown if a no vote comes back. Basically I am saying NEW PENN already called the company's bluff and proved them liars! Common sense says that!
dont merge with us, we are a sinking ship. stay independent and maybe a real business will buy you. yrc could not run a mcdonalds.

You think YRC is giving the NP people another chance? I don't, I think the Union is asking for the second chance. Their the ones that will lose the dues and that's a lot of money. It's not for the member, it's always about the money bottom line and I don't mean ours. The topic came up at our barn. Why pays dues if their not paying in. Get the withdrawal card. Union says can't have it, why? At our barn let's say we pay 52 a month at 18 months that's 936.00 a man. Times that by 50 or so guys your looking at just shy of 50k. Now taking the New Penn do that math realize how many people are going to lose their jobs and you find the Union going to lose their dues. That's how you get the re-vote. One more opinion, YRC will lose 75% of that freight

wasn't it in the 10% giveback that if one of the companies was closed, sold, ceased to exist or however you want to word it, that the 10% agreement was null and void and all employees would go back to regular pay? They(YRC) certainly don't want that to happen either. We can pick their brains forever and think we have it figured out and they would still have a trick up their sleeve. This whole thing has been really sad.

pos company.

Het TURBOJ I've always wondered why you have to use the term POS on ALL your post and I finally found the answer ! I'm not as Internet savvy as Jeff and all the mods but I went to a web site called Urban Dictionary, August 20: friendly review and looked up POS is this what you are trying to tell us ?
POS
Another gay instant messenger abbreviation created by losers with no life. Means "parent over shoulder." Used to tell the other person that your mom/dad is looking so don't type anything you wouldn't want them to see.

Could this be TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Or is this the one you mean

POS
an abbreviation some companies use for Positively Outstanding Service. :biglaugh: