Yellow | The new penn balots on the way

You think YRC is giving the NP people another chance? I don't, I think the Union is asking for the second chance. Their the ones that will lose the dues and that's a lot of money. It's not for the member, it's always about the money bottom line and I don't mean ours. The topic came up at our barn. Why pays dues if their not paying in. Get the withdrawal card. Union says can't have it, why? At our barn let's say we pay 52 a month at 18 months that's 936.00 a man. Times that by 50 or so guys your looking at just shy of 50k. Now taking the New Penn do that math realize how many people are going to lose their jobs and you find the Union going to lose their dues. That's how you get the re-vote. One more opinion, YRC will lose 75% of that freight
I agree with alot of your points but i think the company was pushing this too . Zollars said after the vote went that they were going to have their other units reconsider that voted the cuts down. So i think that met revote. But you are right the union does not want to loose all those dues coming in, and if they merge them they will loose the freight .

Het TURBOJ I've always wondered why you have to use the term POS on ALL your post and I finally found the answer ! I'm not as Internet savvy as Jeff and all the mods but I went to a web site called Urban Dictionary, August 20: friendly review and looked up POS is this what you are trying to tell us ?
POS
Another gay instant messenger abbreviation created by losers with no life. Means "parent over shoulder." Used to tell the other person that your mom/dad is looking so don't type anything you wouldn't want them to see.

Could this be TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Or is this the one you mean

POS
an abbreviation some companies use for Positively Outstanding Service. :biglaugh:

Well pos r-14piledriver, I thought all this time I was being smart but you have exposed my gayness. Guess no one can pull the "skin" over your eyes. Except an idiot like zollars. PS: Why would anyone even look something like that up? And I'm a loser? Yeah, probably, look at the pos company I work for, but evidently not as big a loser as pos you. If you're ever in town, give me a call and I'll buy you a drink big fella. Later fellow loser.

Het TURBOJ I've always wondered why you have to use the term POS on ALL your post and I finally found the answer ! I'm not as Internet savvy as Jeff and all the mods but I went to a web site called Urban Dictionary, August 20: friendly review and looked up POS is this what you are trying to tell us ?
POS
Another gay instant messenger abbreviation created by losers with no life. Means "parent over shoulder." Used to tell the other person that your mom/dad is looking so don't type anything you wouldn't want them to see.

POS
an abbreviation some companies use for Positively Outstanding Service. :biglaugh:
POS ::shit:: THIS....... ITS WHATS ON YOUR PLATE AFTER UNCLE BILL GETS DONE USING YOU UP

POS ::shit:: THIS....... ITS WHATS ON YOUR PLATE AFTER UNCLE BILL GETS DONE USING YOU UP

You and your cousin tiny turbo got early Forensic Violent Behavior symptoms. Next stage is bombing and terrorism. You both need counseling. Talk to your TM about your need to blows things up. He can help you...off the premises :biglaugh::biglaugh:

POS

POS

Ohhh, r-14piledriver, you put in all that work to expose my gayness! Are you saying you want to be my queen? You know you are! I know your type! Well, get down on your knees and worship your King. Luv ya. Will your love for me be like boxlover's for Stroud? I hope so. Luv ya.

You and your cousin tiny turbo got early Forensic Violent Behavior symptoms. Next stage is bombing and terrorism. You both need counseling. Talk to your TM about your need to blows things up. He can help you...off the premises :biglaugh::biglaugh:

If you cry loud enough, Mommy will come change that wet diaper, maybe even put a little baby power on that rash. So, mr choked full of nuts, one week closer to the gates getting locked.:biglaugh:

You think YRC is giving the NP people another chance? I don't, I think the Union is asking for the second chance. Their the ones that will lose the dues and that's a lot of money. It's not for the member, it's always about the money bottom line and I don't mean ours. The topic came up at our barn. Why pays dues if their not paying in. Get the withdrawal card. Union says can't have it, why? At our barn let's say we pay 52 a month at 18 months that's 936.00 a man. Times that by 50 or so guys your looking at just shy of 50k. Now taking the New Penn do that math realize how many people are going to lose their jobs and you find the Union going to lose their dues. That's how you get the re-vote. One more opinion, YRC will lose 75% of that freight

Already strarted.Was told by an NP office type they got an email last week stating NP was "giving" some of their frt to OD now. did not say why.will get more info mon. or try to.

Already strarted.Was told by an NP office type they got an email last week stating NP was "giving" some of their frt to OD now. did not say why.will get more info mon. or try to.

And don't be surprised when UPS buys OD in a few months and that will be the final nail.

Did you see the e-mail?? If not,just another rumor,so post it in the rumor thread :shift:

if it's true,it's probably the no-paying freight yrc has shoved on npme to deliver and pick/up for yrc cause god knows they can't make any money on it. we just give it to od and at least get half the revune for letting it cross our docks.

Ya gotta give credit for the work, pride and culture they have at New Penn. I didn't know it even existed at that level. But the bottom line is they are only a number in the scheme of things. It's really a numbers game. The UAW had 500,000 members not too long ago. They have about 60,000 after they voted for concessions rather then extinction and 20,000 more may be gone before it's over. If the UAW can't organize Honda and Toyota they'll just be a spent shell of their former might. GM's survival is iffy. To think the teamster union should stop YRC in their tracks and refuse any concessions is so 1950ish. The numbers game is not good at YRC and I think Zollars controls unionized trucking and the union in a sense that sense the numbers are so bad he could shut everything down. Survival first, union solidarity forever will have to wait maybe a couple years :twisted:

Ya gotta give credit for the work, pride and culture they have at New Penn. I didn't know it even existed at that level. But the bottom line is they are only a number in the scheme of things. It's really a numbers game. The UAW had 500,000 members not too long ago. They have about 60,000 after they voted for concessions rather then extinction and 20,000 more may be gone before it's over. If the UAW can't organize Honda and Toyota they'll just be a spent shell of their former might. GM's survival is iffy. To think the teamster union should stop YRC in their tracks and refuse any concessions is so 1950ish. The numbers game is not good at YRC and I think Zollars controls unionized trucking and the union in a sense that sense the numbers are so bad he could shut everything down. Survival first, union solidarity forever will have to wait maybe a couple years :twisted:

You can take that to the bank!!!

I totally agree ..but if they can`t organize there competition and we can`t do the same to ours .someone is not working hard enough..which will only lead to our extinction