Yellow | The NEW Reason For More Concessions In The Future?!

Yep , get ready for more givebacks in 2019 !! As the old yellow pig will say we are in a recession and need more givebacks to save your jobs !!, can already hear the union BA saying it !!!! vote yes to save your jobs:violin: !!! It will be the same old story again !!

Yep , get ready for more givebacks in 2019 !! As the old yellow pig will say we are in a recession and need more givebacks to save your jobs !!, can already hear the union BA saying it !!!! vote yes to save your jobs:violin: !!! It will be the same old story again !!
You and I will probably be changing our avatars to read ,full time,in 2019 buddy!!!

YPfUcV4.jpg

The reason the Kool Aid man has his hang out, is for you sick days and vacation days and maybe another 5% of the top.

agnScb6.jpg

Things cannot be too bad. Looks like they bought fed ex ground ????
If the tractor were hooked to the trailer it might, just might be believable.See yellow nose support under nose of trailer. Then again yrc ain't worth moosetits.Ain't that right weasel. ?

If the tractor were hooked to the trailer it might, just might be believable.See yellow nose support under nose of trailer. Then again yrc ain't worth moosetits.Ain't that right weasel. ?

OAPU7Ym.jpg

I've dodged a few of these, but I've never heard anyone discussing their mammaries?????

Come on guys :wtflol::off topic:
How can anyone come here for good solid news
if each thread gets hijacked and turns into this
kind of trash. TB was always known for it's news
content (as well as fun) but damn it ! how is
anyone supposed to find out some legit info.
CAN YOU PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC for the sake
of all of us. If not some of you may have to go.

SMOKESTACK TB ADMIN.