Yellow | The NEW Reason For More Concessions In The Future?!

Come on guys :wtflol::off topic:
How can anyone come here for good solid news
if each thread gets hijacked and turns into this
kind of trash. TB was always known for it's news
content (as well as fun) but damn it ! how is
anyone supposed to find out some legit info.
CAN YOU PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC for the sake
of all of us. If not some of you may have to go.

SMOKESTACK TB ADMIN.

Yea what he said.

RSQnpQp.jpg

Staying on topic, why will there be a need for any more concessions, when they are going to eliminate all the Teamster driving jobs?

RSQnpQp.jpg

Staying on topic, why will there be a need for any more concessions, when they are going to eliminate all the Teamster driving jobs?
Greed, sheer greed on the part of corporate America. No matter how much money is in their pockets there is always room for more.

They're renaming the new company Roadway Package Service, (RPS).

Boy, was that a huge waste of resources.

I'm guessing a new MOU, before 2017, based upon recent employment of former XPO executives.
Also, a letter was mailed out to all YRCW employees in January, which claims over $435 million was paid out for medical benefits in 2015, so I expect a cut there also.
In my opinion, has nothing to do with the recession.

Last edited:
How was RPS a waste of resources? The stock paid off well after Freddy bought them, between Spartan and RPS we dumped a lot of old equipment in the early to mid 80's and replaced the 45's and tandem axle tracs with new pups and single axle power.........................

Come on guys :wtflol::off topic:
How can anyone come here for good solid news
if each thread gets hijacked and turns into this
kind of trash. TB was always known for it's news
content (as well as fun) but damn it ! how is
anyone supposed to find out some legit info.
CAN YOU PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC for the sake
of all of us. If not some of you may have to go.

SMOKESTACK TB ADMIN.
Sorry stack, I already went.

How was RPS a waste of resources? The stock paid off well after Freddy bought them, between Spartan and RPS we dumped a lot of old equipment in the early to mid 80's and replaced the 45's and tandem axle tracs with new pups and single axle power.........................

Is RPS still around today?

Thanks for the research! My memory has failed me.
That "helped" out the Teamster carriers alot.

Last edited:
Yep , get ready for more givebacks in 2019 !! As the old yellow pig will say we are in a recession and need more givebacks to save your jobs !!, can already hear the union BA saying it !!!! vote yes to save your jobs:violin: !!! It will be the same old story again !!
Simple they get a percentage of a pay increase and the Teamsters get the same. No matter what form it may come in. Raise, stock , vacation an increase in their retirement package what ever.