Yellow | The Official YRC Sunshine And Lollipops Thread

SuperCourse

It's About The Borders - Idiot
PREMIUM
Credits
There seems to be some discontent with the negative sentiment expressed by numerous posters in the YRC forum so with that in mind I think it's high time there was a forum devoted to positive posts only. Maybe there are positive things going on that all are not aware of. So here it is. This is the place. Post them up, share your positives. Lord knows we all could use a little good news. Keep in mind the intent of this thread is to be positive only and for that reason I'm requesting that R14 lock this baby up if it strays from it's intended purpose.

If you guys would concentrate on the positive like that .34 raise we got last month, that one week less vacation we get this year giving us more time we get to spend at our great jobs and those ten minute breaks give us enough extra time to get that last 95% discounted shipment, c-mon guys where's that team spirit?

Let me think a bit here hummmm.... I got it now one of our fine dispatchers punched out one of his city boys so he would not go over his hours. That was real nice of him I think saving him having to issue a warning letter. And even nicer note they make up the difference later on in the week for the time. Now that is a positive and informative post.

We got new brooms and shovels to keep trailers swept, (good) but we are still waiting for a few leftover hand-me-down city units from 876 that are stacked up at 821. (bad) Got guys back from lay-off, (good) but they got nothing to drive. (bad) hmmm.... Finally got air lines at the load out doors for inflating airbags, (good) but we got no new bags and still no compressor hooked up to the airlines.... (bad) Oh, yeah, someone finally ordered refills for the paper towel dispensers... and they work.

There, I got one good without a bad....

1. We all still have jobs
2. As of today, None of us need to "start over" at the bottom with another Company and lose any bennys.
3. The checks still cash every Thursday
4. I love the "positive" post section
5. I love my job! (LOL!)
6. I love my international Union! (Big LOL!!!)
More to follow! I need Coffee! And a donut!

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy adding my two cents into conversations, but based on the rules of this particular thread, I'm speechless.:LMAO:

As a retiree from YRC I love being retired.....I am thinking about fishing in North Ga. today....I am hoping this will be a positive day for me......nuff said

yrc could make the song Sunshine and Lollipops by Lesley Gore the company anthem!!!

On an even more upbeat and positive note, one of the guys told another driver he wouldn't mind pushing his head through the wall, and hes quite capable of doing it. This could be the beginning of a remake of "Love Story"!

Here's some loipops and sunshine for ya. Where's you brain? What has just happened to YRCW? Do you not pay attention? I laugh at you all! I'm not going to say much, but I will say this and let you figure the rest out. The Unit YRC wil be down sized until they are no more. Regional units will be expanded-The New YRCW. You can believe this or you can hide your head in the sand. Wishful thinking will never take you to a successful concussion. I'm sorry, trucking has changed in LTL. Banks now have ownership, and what would you do? STREAMLINE BABY,AND GET RID OF THE LOOSERS. Just make plans that will benefit your own situation. You can believe this or throw it away as if it is from somebody starting some B.S.-You decide,............. just look at the facts from the last few years. It's up to you.

The toilet paper dispensers are always well stocked at 890!!! Hummmm ...they waxed the floors last week!!! Maintenance replaced a couple of old discolored mildew infested ceiling tiles.

As a retiree from YRC I love being retired.....I am thinking about fishing in North Ga. today....I am hoping this will be a positive day for me......nuff said

Fishing over working is always a positive day.

i love the fact that i dont have to worry about investments or savings anymore...what a headache that all used to be....i dont have to worry about what to do after work...i never get out of there.sweet....and best of all IM GLAD I STILL HAVE A JOB

Sunshine and Lollipops thread....I'm in!
I am scared, I am disgusted with YRCW, I am tired, I have taken a paycut, I feel targeted as a middle class person, I live in Michigan where the Governor and his croanies are jerks, it's been raining for days, I am part of the sandwich generation, my husband has had his pension cut(YRC), I have aches and pains.
But............
I'm alive today, I have faith, I have a job with a pay check this week, my children are healthy, my children are responsible adults. My children love and respect me, I am alive to enjoy my granchildren, I have dogs who love me unconditionally, I have dinner to eat and a warm bed to sleep in for tonight and I have a husband who loves me and I him.