Yellow | The Official YRC Sunshine And Lollipops Thread

I thought I might share this with you about a single guy that comes to work hungry and is always broke. He never has money to feed the vending machines but can play cards with borrowed money too.
You come to the break room and open the fridge get your lunch out and sit down. Upon opening the bag you can tell that someone has been into your meal. Some open their bag to find sandwich gone or a bite out of it and put back. The chips are gone along with that can of soda and your left over Birthday cake is gone too. Your hungry and now your pissed off while the card game is in full swing. You go to the vending machine and find something to eat, so much for your beer money.
We had this little problem for quite a while at our happy little barn, then a few started to say enough is enough. We kept an eye on he door going up stairs and when someone would go thru it one of us would follow. It did not take long to find the low life lunch eater.
So its payback time ! I thought it was time for some fudge brownies for the crew and told them I would be bringing them tomorrow for break. I mixed up two different batches, the second one had some special creamy layer in it. Next day I bring in the brownie pan and put it in the fridge. The bell rings and I got to my car and get the second pan. The others in the meantime have taken the first on out of the fridge and their is a bite out of it. Who wants brownies and our low life brother speaks up and says they taste like ::shit:: and back to his card game. We dump the first pan in the can and eat the second. At the buzzer low life comes over wondering how you could eat them. Our reply was the ones in the fridge were mixed up with fifth wheel grease ! That was the last time we ever had someone shopping our lunch.
Have A Nice Day Benny

That's nothing, at 896 we have the Poop in the Microwave Bandit, he has struck twice that I know of in the last couple of years, I'm told the stick is unbearable.

We had a guy that would warm up his socks in the microwave. Another guy would wash his hands in the drinking fountain.

We had a guy that would warm up his socks in the microwave. Another guy would wash his hands in the drinking fountain.

Next time he does that melt down a hershey bar and put it them thar socks, he'll think its the real McCoy at first. Did this once years ago to this douche bag's gloves, pulled his hand out, looked at it for about 30 seconds and very slowly lifted hand to smell. Cured the little problem and he became a team player(not to be confused with the a company :butt kiss:).

lol..worked with a deer hunter years ago and his wife..they always were givin some of us elk steaks and venison..one guy kept buggin the hell out of them about him not gettin any..on and on day after day.hell was pissin me off and i wasnt even involved.well they went out and got a deer apiece one weekend...she took the hairy balls and the poor deers *****..ground em up and made him a sandwich....the first bite he took he looked like he had a furball growin outta his face...i laughed so hard i pissed my coveralls and fell outta my chair.the kid turned out to be a pretty damn good team player

Next time he does that melt down a hershey bar and put it them thar socks, he'll think its the real McCoy at first. Did this once years ago to this douche bag's gloves, pulled his hand out, looked at it for about 30 seconds and very slowly lifted hand to smell. Cured the little problem and he became a team player(not to be confused with the a company :butt kiss:).
We had a douche bag that would warm up his gloves in the microwave.

When I worked midnights this one guy would use the woman's restroom in the office. They started locking that restroom cause someone was writing obscene stuff in their magazines.

We had a guy on the night shift, at a small terminal, didn't care for the lady in the office. He'd use her bathroom and leave her a toilet trout.

How about flushing rolls of TP down the pot, about 6 hours later it would back up and drip from the ceiling onto the dock.
Still have some that leave their used syringes on the floors in bathroom. That's what happens when you do not random test everyone !!

We had a guy on the night shift, at a small terminal, didn't care for the lady in the office. He'd use her bathroom and leave her a toilet trout.

Hope he was at least polite enough to leave a coat hanger for her to break it up!

Good news bargain hunters....YRC stock closeout sale $.12. How's those options Hoffa got us doing these days. Fidelity must be furious about all the paperwork for nothing. Zollars gets the last laugh on this one. He knew when he agreed to the options that the common shares were going to devastated. If he had any integrity he would have told Jimmy, I could grant the options but to tell you the truth, they will be worthless shortly and that just wouldn't be right. Even in retirement, the ghost of "Zollars the Clown" gets to probe your prostate one last time.