Yellow | The Pirates lost

I'm sure tomorrow morning, on all of the Navy Seals sniper rifle ranges, there will be instructors with some very big smiles on their faces.

they deserve big smiles,everyday. i've never been in the military but i'm more proud of my son in law home from iraq and our military than anything else there is. our love and respect to all of them!!!!!!

Sniper

25-30 yards is easy pickins for a Navy Sniper:1036316054:

One of them pointed an AK-47 at the back of Phillips, who was tied up and in "imminent danger" of being killed when the commander of the nearby USS Bainbridge made the split-second decision to order his men to shoot, Gortney said. Navy snipers took aim at the pirates' heads and shoulders, he said. The lifeboat was about 25-30 yards away and was being towed by the Bainbridge at the time, he said.

they deserve big smiles,everyday. i've never been in the military but i'm more proud of my son in law home from iraq and our military than anything else there is. our love and respect to all of them!!!!!!

dhawk tell your son in law, that we are very proud of him....and tell him i said "WELCOME HOME" God Bless him and all our brave men and women!!!!!!!

what does this have to do with yrc?
This has nothing to do with YRC..but everything to do with alot of parents, grandparents,brothers,sisters,wifes,husbands,girlfriends,boyfriends that are proud of someone they know that puts themselfs in harms way 24/7 so we can sleep at night..what's more important?

thanks guys he's back in college now doing very well. matthew123 the importance of this thread is to show some people are doing a great job at what they do. not like management at YRC who seem to be intent on destroying the the jobs we have all done.

PC run rampant

Some people are just so insensitive! Those undocumented ship boarders were just trying to spread the wealth. Undocumented ship boarding is a common practice in somalia, we must honor and accept their customs. It wasn't their fault , it was the result of bad parenting.
For those mean old navy SEALS to blow their heads clean off...well, that was just the ultimate outrage. They should have opened a dialogue with them, with milk and cookies, perhaps. And what about the alleged 4th undocumented ship boarder? Has he been read his rights and given a taxpayer paid public defender yet?
What they really need there is gun laws...that'll stop 'em.

Some people are just so insensitive! Those undocumented ship boarders were just trying to spread the wealth. Undocumented ship boarding is a common practice in somalia, we must honor and accept their customs. It wasn't their fault , it was the result of bad parenting.
For those mean old navy SEALS to blow their heads clean off...well, that was just the ultimate outrage. They should have opened a dialogue with them, with milk and cookies, perhaps. And what about the alleged 4th undocumented ship boarder? Has he been read his rights and given a taxpayer paid public defender yet?
What they really need there is gun laws...that'll stop 'em.

But...they stuck their heads out of the portholes for those mean old Navy SEALS to have nice clean shots at....what's a sniper to do? Seriously, why can't those ships arm themselves? Or hire armed security? And maybe it's time other countries take care of their own people, & our military will take care of our people.:USA:

I heard it reported somewhere the seals were within 90 ft of them and the guys that were shot were all taking a leak off the side of the boat when they were taken out.... has anybody else heard this?

I heard it reported somewhere the seals were within 90 ft of them and the guys that were shot were all taking a leak off the side of the boat when they were taken out.... has anybody else heard this?

If these guys hadn't tried to TAKE "SOMETHING THAT WASN"T THERS" they would still be BREATHING!!! SO FXXXEM!!! You Come In My Place Unannounced, say YOUR PRAYERS!!! They got just what they asked for. I don't feel the least SORRY For THEM!!!

CNN said that they were sticking their heads out of the hatches for some air, & they were all head shots. Funny, these pirates are so 'smart' that they can hijack any vessel that comes within their reach & negotiate ransoms for millions of dollars, but they were stupid enough to let the destroyer TOW them, on a rope, connected to the destroyer. And not realizing that the rope was slowly being shortened so that they would be within shooting distance. :duh::pirate2:

This is a quote from Ted Nugent:

"Those of us who cherish justice and good over evil salute the heroes of the American special ops and a Commander in Chief who gave the green light to do the right thing. God bless the warriors."

:clap:

Guns on board

But...they stuck their heads out of the portholes for those mean old Navy SEALS to have nice clean shots at....what's a sniper to do? Seriously, why can't those ships arm themselves? Or hire armed security? And maybe it's time other countries take care of their own people, & our military will take care of our people.:USA:

Well almost everything is traced to money if you arm the ships then the whole ship will have to be searched at every port thus slowing the freight down thus taking longer to get paid the freight charges. And the shipping companys do not want to wait any longer than need be to get paid.