Yellow | The SKY IS FALLING, Pension what pension

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
If any questions about taking 8 inches of YRC LOVIN, about pension, should call 1-800-u-got-f:eck13:

I hear the Scotter Store is having a sale next week. Better get them now, I hear they still have payment plans.

What is the excuse for staying now. If anybody needs a job with "Benifits" saw one on line for and Adult Movie set CLEANER need.:biglaugh:

Zollars and all his boys are laughing, now, saying can you believe I got them to agree to this.

Quote by Bill Z himself "CAN YOU FEEL NOW, CAN YA CAN YA, WHO'S YOUR DADDY".:eck15::puke:

stroud health care is next.... i want the 120 land as my pension that way the good old boys club will be over..... why did thet take all the work to the country club..... wow..........

If any questions about taking 8 inches of YRC LOVIN, about pension, should call 1-800-u-got-f:

I hear the Scotter Store is having a sale next week. Better get them now, I hear they still have payment plans.

What is the excuse for staying now. If anybody needs a job with "Benifits" saw one on line for and Adult Movie set CLEANER need.

Zollars and all his boys are laughing, now, saying can you believe I got them to agree to this.

Quote by Bill Z himself "CAN YOU FEEL NOW, CAN YA CAN YA, WHO'S YOUR DADDY".:eck15::puke:
:loser:

How fitting, "CHICKEN" "LITTLE", angry about seniority, angry about layoff, angry about your depth perception deficit, ( 8 inches ? ) kiss my grits:eck13:

So sad you must spend your time spreading hate and discontent. I trust your are happy and content in your present situation. Why not "crow" about the positives where you are, rather that attempt to demoralize where you will not be again?

Seriously, though, you do create conversation and stimulate the brain.

fat_lady_bikini.jpg
[/IMG]

Consider the stool your pension,wages,health care, it's getting smaller by the minute. Soon you'll not see it while the Fat cats like zollars pockets are getting bigger. The fat lady is sing, doesn't take rocket scientist to figure this out.

:loser:

How fitting, "CHICKEN" "LITTLE", angry about seniority, angry about layoff, angry about your depth perception deficit, ( 8 inches ? ) kiss my grits:eck13:

So sad you must spend your time spreading hate and discontent. I trust your are happy and content in your present situation. Why not "crow" about the positives where you are, rather that attempt to demoralize where you will not be again?

Seriously, though, you do create conversation and stimulate the brain.

I am not angry, but when it comes to my depth perception, you may be right. :biglaugh:

keep right on posting stroud120, I for one look forward to your "keen" sense of perception.....too many here have their head in the clouds....it's always good to be a "realist"....good luck at your new job, and don't forget us here on the boards.....the one and only..G-Man:red_bandana:

keep right on posting stroud120, I for one look forward to your "keen" sense of perception.....too many here have their head in the clouds....it's always good to be a "realist"....good luck at your new job, and don't forget us here on the boards.....the one and only..G-Man:red_bandana:

You got it G man the post with the fat lady is killing me.:biglaugh:

Here's the Cows two cents worth......FREEDOM OF SPEECH.....I'm all for it, but the projectile :eck15: puking stuff :puke: has run it's course.

NOW GO HAVE A NICE DAY DARN IT ALL STROUD! :clap:

You have some serious issues

You all have some serious miscontented issues. How can you trust a company that has repeatidly railroaded each and every one of you from coast to coast. You "faithful" employees must really have come to love the daily prostrate exams so much it has swelled your heads till your sense of right from wrongblew out your ears. Why don't all of you who still believe everything the "good old boys "tell you and spoon feed you wake up open your zippers and check your genitalia I believe it is time for all of you to MAN UP and do what is right for you for the union and for the future of someone other than yourselves for once:ranting2:

No...No...and No...

You all have some serious miscontented issues. How can you trust a company that has repeatidly railroaded each and every one of you from coast to coast. You "faithful" employees must really have come to love the daily prostrate exams so much it has swelled your heads till your sense of right from wrongblew out your ears. Why don't all of you who still believe everything the "good old boys "tell you and spoon feed you wake up open your zippers and check your genitalia I believe it is time for all of you to MAN UP and do what is right for you for the union and for the future of someone other than yourselves for once:ranting2:
I trusted Yellow...Roadway guys trusted Roadway...Holland guys trusted Holland,,,New Penn guys trusted New Penn,,,no one trusts YRCW!!!

look many of you want to bedraggle those of us working, but the truth is we all have kids depending on us not to upset their lives, put them into homeless shelters or make them go on food stamps. we have bills, it takes money to live. we want yrc to survive, many want called back to work. why are you always saying things, like we should just quit our jobs? we don't like what the company, bill z. or the union is doing. but what job do u want us to get? what is it you want from us. R u just trying to bring us down, is that your job? Get a life. Let us live. Ya this company may close its doors tomorrow, I was with cf and its a slap in your face. Ya we see the union backing down, but the company is in bad shape, what were suppose to tell the union not to, and then yrc can't stay open for anyone? then theres 35,000 plus out there looking for jobs. what in world good does it do for you to come on here and belittle us. Does it give u the warm fuzzies to warn us that we are soon to be unemployed. THIS IS A FACT: WE CAN SEE WHAT U ARE AND WHAT U R DOING. so just keep going, u r heartless and want to stick the knife in twist it. How pathetic !!!

Now I'm really confused??????
What exactly would you have us do about all this.
Yes it all sucks but whats the solution and exactly who are you trying to bar-b-que here.
lets get real.....come on now.