Yellow | The SKY IS FALLING, Pension what pension

I say, stay longer, and loose more. Our boys that run the pension fund could always use more money.

Stupid is, as Stupid does. Hell guys can not retire and leave, they would have to be home with their wife. Or maybe spend time with the grandchildren

I say stay, hell no one left for you, why should you do it for anyone else, its only money.

It took 30 or plus years to get where your at, I say stay and enjoy every second. You earned it. Money, some times their is more important things in life.

Like, getting your own truck, being senior man on your shift,getting your pick of days off.

The best one ever, is having your name on a magnetic sign on the drivers side door of your own truck. AWESOME.!!!!

Some people just do not see the big picture as a senior man.

One day you might even make the front page of the Spotlight MAG.:puke::eck15:

I say, stay longer, and loose more. Our boys that run the pension fund could always use more money.

Stupid is, as Stupid does. Hell guys can not retire and leave, they would have to be home with their wife. Or maybe spend time with the grandchildren

I say stay, hell no one left for you, why should you do it for anyone else, its only money.

It took 30 or plus years to get where your at, I say stay and enjoy every second. You earned it. Money, some times their is more important things in life.

Like, getting your own truck, being senior man on your shift,getting your pick of days off.

The best one ever, is having your name on a magnetic sign on the drivers side door of your own truck. AWESOME.!!!!

One day you might even make the front page of the Spotlight MAG.:puke::

:biglaugh::biglaugh::waycool:.

ANd

One day you might even make the front page of the Spotlight MAG.:puke::eck15:

one of these days you might have enough senority to be able to do the same thing...the hate in your posting is evident. It is guys like you that think you are entitled to something that you may not have earned.
We had it at our place a few years back....I come in for a pedal....go out in the hot sweltering sun and bake in a truck doing a 17 bill pedal and do 6 pickups... .......while a junior man gets the a/c and the drop and hooks....they used to laugh and call it junority.
Then you had the dockmen who are not under DOT rules getting 40 hours regular pay and 30 hours of O/T a week coming in for a 6th and 7th punch. I told them same junior men work all you want and save your money because I work my 8 hour day and tried to get my 2 hours a day of O/T......now they are laid off and crying the blues.
You have no idea why a man might work for 30 plus yrs.....maybe it is medical for his wife......maybe like one guy who's son is mentally retarded and is unable to live by himself he has to support.....maybe like one of our guys he was hit by a car and was out of work for a 1yr and now has to work to pay off his bills........I could go on and on....but the endless crying about the company and the men who screwed you over is starting to fall on deaf ears.........:tongue0002:

one of these days you might have enough senority to be able to do the same thing...the hate in your posting is evident. It is guys like you that think you are entitled to something that you may not have earned.
We had it at our place a few years back....I come in for a pedal....go out in the hot sweltering sun and bake in a truck doing a 17 bill pedal and do 6 pickups... .......while a junior man gets the a/c and the drop and hooks....they used to laugh and call it junority.
Then you had the dockmen who are not under DOT rules getting 40 hours regular pay and 30 hours of O/T a week coming in for a 6th and 7th punch. I told them same junior men work all you want and save your money because I work my 8 hour day and tried to get my 2 hours a day of O/T......now they are laid off and crying the blues.
You have no idea why a man might work for 30 plus yrs.....maybe it is medical for his wife......maybe like one guy who's son is mentally retarded and is unable to live by himself he has to support.....maybe like one of our guys he was hit by a car and was out of work for a 1yr and now has to work to pay off his bills........I could go on and on....but the endless crying about the company and the men who screwed you over is starting to fall on deaf ears.........:tongue0002:

Maybe the people you talk about in your post, were all hit by STUPID PEOPLE, driving MUSTANGS.:puke::eck15:

Sometimes you've got to take Stroud w/a grain of salt. He comes from a terminal that is reportedly similar to trench warfare that never ends. Though he sometimes doesn't have the kind of personality you'd want to invite home for Xmas dinner, he does have some very valid points in his discussions.

Trying to argue w/him when he is on a roll is an exercise in futility. However if you look past some of the noise in the forefront, you can find some really good opinions. In case you haven't realized it Mustang, all this was designed to push your buttons.

notice mr. Vwaggs I have not responded in the same manner......I know what the man is doing......my terminal has a few quirks but obviously nothing like that ....it takes all kinds to make the world go around..........however I do wish I hated Metallica that way I could jump on that ......but I like their music also.......lol

Keep posting stroud, your comments are a bit rough at times, but you make a point. Between you and wiz with that picture ,it is a joy to see what you will come up with next!!! We had two dispatchers come to our terminal from 120, so i can see where the hate comes from, they were a-holes for sure. Always finding a reason to get you suspended or fired, the hate at 120 is earned ,never given!!

Keep posting stroud, your comments are a bit rough at times, but you make a point. Between you and wiz with that picture ,it is a joy to see what you will come up with next!!! We had two dispatchers come to our terminal from 120, so i can see where the hate comes from, they were a-holes for sure. Always finding a reason to get you suspended or fired, the hate at 120 is earned ,never given!!

Thanks Bad Slavin, some of these guys will never understand.

keep up the good work stroud 120, It's nice to see a guy from cf can still hold work but guys with 17 years cant

Sometimes you've got to take Stroud w/a grain of salt. He comes from a terminal that is reportedly similar to trench warfare that never ends. Though he sometimes doesn't have the kind of personality you'd want to invite home for Xmas dinner, he does have some very valid points in his discussions.

Trying to argue w/him when he is on a roll is an exercise in futility. However if you look past some of the noise in the forefront, you can find some really good opinions. In case you haven't realized it Mustang, all this was designed to push your buttons.

Geez...I'm glad I don't work there!! :duh::Duel:

Marines go to camp to learn how to be Marines, Employees go to terminal 120 to learn how to HATE !!!! Once a hater always a hater !!!!