Yellow | the speed button

volvo password

Anyone happen to know the 4 digit passcode on the Volvos? Heard u can do whatever u want if u can figure it out. I wonder if they even put a password on these new Penskes and the new volvos we are getting where u have to have an engine computer to enter the passcode. I'm devious I know. I also know it can get ya fired, but how they gonna prove anything?

Anyone happen to know the 4 digit passcode on the Volvos? Heard u can do whatever u want if u can figure it out. I wonder if they even put a password on these new Penskes and the new volvos we are getting where u have to have an engine computer to enter the passcode. I'm devious I know. I also know it can get ya fired, but how they gonna prove anything?

The date and time when the password was entered and changes made are logged by the computer. A garage guy showed me on the handheld they hook up to the truck computer. Don't ask him for his code cause it's his azz...........

One of our shop guys told me they are real secretive about the code and as soon as someone in the shop figures it out they change it on them. There's only 10000 combinations? I guess u could turn up trucks that were parked in the lot and eventually u would get one on another run?

used to be 1234
and if your going to attempt it, have a buddy in the yard do it while no one is dispatched to it, cause they definitely can tell when its been modified.

Omg, we have many trucks that run like a champ, nothing to do with a million miler. And by the way, its bullshyt that city million millers have their own truck.

Why is that bullshyt they recognise safe drivers???? Because maybe you will never get even close to that many hours without tearing something up????

I use to know the code years age hostled for 8 years every tractor I would enter a code can remember now been off hostling since merger

Working and living in the frigid north we had ether assists put in. Just push the button for a shot, works well on the hills. Smokes a little and the motor don’t last long but it is fun passing the meat haulers.

Just pulling all of your legs!!!!

Stimpy you idiot!!!!!

I believe you! Last year I ran Indy to Bismarck to Fargo to Winnipeg to Indy weekly. There was at least one orange YRC Volvo that would PASS me regularly each week,....and I can run 68, flat ground, 73 downhill.........normally saw him around St Cloud,....a few times close to Grand Forks. Normally with a 48', occaisionally with pups. Not the same 63 mph Yellows I used to drive....