This Weeks Crossword Answers

Great Caesear's ghost this downturn in trucking must have BD pretty rattled, I spotted him yesterday at the Clarence Outlet Mall.....FYI...he was not there trying to save money.... he was trying to make it, set up smack darn middle of the mall so kids could visit with Santa, Donna and Dakota were his elves.....hubba hubba,.......oh and he had Glovnad with Rusty outside giving pony rides.

santa-coop.jpeg

I suppose you'd keep it if it wasn't such a bastard of a cat, oh hey.. I'm at the Clarence Piggly Wiggly right now and they have this stuff on sale, want me to pick some up for you?

CAT2.md.png
Please do. The only thing we have to feed the cat are the field mice and rats that live under the Pinto on blocks in our front yard. And this cat is much too slow to catch them.

Great Caesear's ghost this downturn in trucking must have BD pretty rattled, I spotted him yesterday at the Clarence Outlet Mall.....FYI...he was not there trying to save money.... he was trying to make it, set up smack darn middle of the mall so kids could visit with Santa, Donna and Dakota were his elves.....hubba hubba,.......oh and he had Glovnad with Rusty outside giving pony rides.

santa-coop.jpeg
And Santa asking if the kids would like a jar of beets under their tree?

Well lots of posts on the Yellow board about management listening to the Teamsters on new plans moving forward, which gave Big Dave the idea to do the same and so he put his #1 Moldo "Glovnad" on case to arrange a meeting, and as we all know all too well english is his 3rd or 4th language, and so BD had a meeting alright .........with spinsters not teamsters, it was going pretty good until Dave noticed all they wanted to talk about was romance, and if they could feel his muscles, and if the curtains matched the big hat....what's that about anyway?

7-spinsters.md.jpeg

Well lots of posts on the Yellow board about management listening to the Teamsters on new plans moving forward, which gave Big Dave the idea to do the same and so he put his #1 Moldo "Glovnad" on case to arrange a meeting, and as we all know all too well english is his 3rd or 4th language, and so BD had a meeting alright .........with spinsters not teamsters, it was going pretty good until Dave noticed all they wanted to talk about was romance, and if they could feel his muscles, and if the curtains matched the big hat....what's that about anyway?

7-spinsters.md.jpeg
Those are also his TikTok followers.