This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wowser boys... imagine my shock when I wheeled up to Ted's this morning for a pastry and a beverage and see that the sign had been changed..... sign on the door said "temporiarly closed" something about a tax lein...whatever that is....so I'll be across the lake in Scranton at Wayne's on the very slight chance any of you need me.

feds-2.png

Ahhh cripes.... Ted's little problem won't be cleaned up until tomorrow so it's back to Wayne's in Scranton this morning, but the kicker is with the recent storm the ice road across the lake is closed so I'll have to go up and over Atigan Pass to get there... "no big deal" you say? and you're right, even though the tires on the old Gremlini are slicks?....."chains" you say......wrong!.... chains are for Janes man.....toodles, you know where to find me.

gremlin-front-e1573353749358-630x390.md.jpeg

Ahhh cripes.... Ted's little problem won't be cleaned up until tomorrow so it's back to Wayne's in Scranton this morning, but the kicker is with the recent storm the ice road across the lake is closed so I'll have to go up and over Atigan Pass to get there... "no big deal" you say? and you're right, even though the tires on the old Gremlini are slicks?....."chains" you say......wrong!.... chains are for Janes man.....toodles, you know where to find me.

Was the Pacer in the shop??…

Hey BD look..... this a picture of it before the new Sivlerado red paint job and the various Lund shiny whirling attachments and beautification bits, I thought I lost this picture, but I just found it in one of my 4 junk drawers in the kitchen.

pacer.md.webp
Pacamino?
El Camacer?
El Pacerino?
Pachero?
Ranpacero?

Pacamino?
El Camacer?
El Pacerino?
Pachero?
Ranpacero?
Kudos on your excellent guesses Big Dave, but sticking to my love of Chevy pick-ups it's the "Pacerado SS", after all it's got your upgraded AM/FM cassette deck, simulated crushed velour interior, and sliding backglass, don't get me wrong, she's not strictly a "trailer queen" though.

As you can see things are thankfully back to normal at Ted's after...you know that Fed's thingy, anyways it's nine o'clock on a Saturday, the regular crowd shuffles in.... like normal... but theres this old man sitting next to me... get this... he was making love to his tonic & gin.... well I hollered at Ted "hey man get this sick bastard outta here this a family establishment!!!"....he got 86ed.....so any you guys know...is tonic and gin that good or what? I'm kinda afraid to ask Ted after that dealeo.

extra-innings-saloon.jpeg

Hey BD look..... this a picture of it before the new Sivlerado red paint job and the various Lund shiny whirling attachments and beautification bits, I thought I lost this picture, but I just found it in one of my 4 junk drawers in the kitchen.

pacer.md.webp
Slave is in the market for a low budget vehicle. All he needs is a contact number to give this beauty a new home.

I see a driver side, and the Clarence mirrors? Someone misplace the passenger one?