This Weeks Crossword Answers

Big Dave's Easter bunny tail came in special delivery today from Ottumwa, Dakota helped him with it, and I managed to tap into the Coopderosa's security cam... pretty decent footage I'd say... he seems to be a bit edgy, and he's using an alias for some reason Hoss something or other....What's up with that?

BRG was over last night with Geena putting the final touches on his Easter bag, man.... that guy is a wiz with a glue stick and some Elmer's.... I wonder why he doesn't use his talent on mirrors.

The-Easiest-Paper-Bag-Bunny-Craft-2.md.webp
The Moldo kids call me the Easter Bastard. Apparently got upset last year when they got chocolate covered beets in the Easter egg hunt. Don't know what thats all about?

Just a quick reminder... our favorite source for sporting news, final scores, and live broadcasts will be carrying the annual WBL Easter Egg Hunt today, with the best competitors from around the globe this truly is a world class event, FYI that little Timmy from Clarence Iowa is the one to watch..he's good!

brg-sports.jpeg

egg-hunt.md.jpeg

Last edited:
What big ears you have grandpa ?
grandpa fail GIF

Big L.A./Hollywood style news: One of my sources in the "biz"(show business) just told me Big Dave's west coast company Davi-lu Productions is about to sign a deal to bring his newest creation to TV's around the world...."Beet Road Truckers"....oh wowser!!! The show will feature some of the Coop's best drivers and teams as they haul their precious cargo of beets on the wildly unpredictable roads of Iowa avoiding treacherous underpasses, corn fields, and shady truckstops at almost every turn, all while keeping the show a real high class Hollywood type production with the best equipment, make-up artists, and fashion designers like Armani, Gucci, and Boise Cascade, look for it this fall.

beet-truck2-2.md.png

Big L.A./Hollywood style news: One of my sources in the "biz"(show business) just told me Big Dave's west coast company Davi-lu Productions is about to sign a deal to bring his newest creation to TV's around the world...."Beet Road Truckers"....oh wowser!!! The show will feature some of the Coop's best drivers and teams as they haul their precious cargo of beets on the wildly unpredictable roads of Iowa avoiding treacherous underpasses, corn fields, and shady truckstops at almost every turn, all while keeping the show a real high class Hollywood type production with the best equipment, make-up artists, and fashion designers like Armani, Gucci, and Boise Cascade, look for it this fall.

beet-truck2-2.md.png
I can't wait for this series, I wonder if these trucks will top out at 46.