This Weeks Crossword Answers

Spoke to Maleesh Patel of the Iowa DOT the other day, and he said the state is looking at using testing out, Beet colored paint for edge lines on RT 30, from Clinton, to Cedar Rapids, and paint the driving lanes, white.
FYI....shhhhh....his nephew Dogdish is my insider with the H.P......shhhh..... keep that under your bag if you would.

FYI....shhhhh....his nephew Dogdish is my insider with the H.P......shhhh..... keep that under your bag if you would.
Ok. Wong and I will be at Ted’s in WBL later today watching the Final 4 games, and will be chugging down a few Hamm’s. See you there.

It's mind boggling how quickly they can amass data and come out with such an indepth conclusion in such a short period of time.
I think the fine should be a speed limiter installed on the violators vehicle, set at 46 mph, for at least 3 months.

A big shout out to Big Dave for once again sponsoring WBL's Easter egg hunt taking place this weekend, and with 2' feet of snow still on the ground that special blend of herbs, beet juice, and lye will make it a little easier for the "lil darlings" to find and enjoy those delectable Easter treats. Thanks BD!

eggs1-2.png

A big shout out to Big Dave for once again sponsoring WBL's Easter egg hunt taking place this weekend, and with 2' feet of snow still on the ground that special blend of herbs, beet juice, and lye will make it a little easier for the "lil darlings" to find and enjoy those delectable Easter treats. Thanks BD!

eggs1-2.png
FYI...fresh fax.. Donna said he isn't all that happy about being named the Grand Marshal of the WBL Easter parade after trying on the customary parade attire....gull darn it BD.... turn that frown upside down, for crying out loud the kids are counting on you.

ff39c4611fcaf72a6e939acfc108ac90.md.jpeg

Yell Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Last edited:

eggs1-2.png
I managed to snap a picture of the first round practice session for Saturdays big hunt, I heard rounds 2, 3, and 4 were just as big.... so BD you'll need to send more of those ever so tasty delectables, have the A-team swing up with them on Thursday.....maybe in time for Happy Hour? Like noon-ish.

brainerd-jaycees-ice-fishing-extravaganza-wide-angle-1-1200x720.md.jpeg

I managed to snap a picture of the first round practice session for Saturdays big hunt, I heard rounds 2, 3, and 4 were just as big.... so BD you'll need to send more of those ever so tasty delectables, have the A-team swing up with them on Thursday.....maybe in time for Happy Hour? Like noon-ish.

brainerd-jaycees-ice-fishing-extravaganza-wide-angle-1-1200x720.md.jpeg
Beet hunters?