This Weeks Crossword Answers

Whoa...ho...ho... Major score today at the WBL flea market , get this.... a pristine copy of Big Dave's first album, or what some call "vinyl", recorded while still in high school and before he got all cowboyish and biggish, anyways he was living out on the west coast trying to hit it "big" (yeah I know) and got hooked with these Hollywood type kids with connections, so they started a band and did really well... until BD got to big for his britches.....literally, and no longer fit into his band suit..... the band broke up, Big Dave took on the western look to diguise himself from all the screaming girls and settled in Iowa....screaming not allowed there.

DAVO1-2.md.png

Whoa...ho...ho... Major score today at the WBL flea market , get this.... a pristine copy of Big Dave's first album, or what some call "vinyl", recorded while still in high school and before he got all cowboyish and biggish, anyways he was living out on the west coast trying to hit it "big" (yeah I know) and got hooked with these Hollywood type kids with connections, so they started a band and did really well... until BD got to big for his britches.....literally, and no longer fit into his band suit..... the band broke up, Big Dave took on the western look to diguise himself from all the screaming girls and settled in Iowa....screaming not allowed there.

DAVO1-2.md.png
Was Billy, now Billo, of OD zero turn fame?

DAVO1-2.md.png
Actually I was kicked out of the band for drinking. Hey!! It’s in my genes (not my Hat).
I couldn’t help it. I was mixing my father’s martinis since I was 7…..

What were your groupies like?
season 7 back to the past GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants