This Weeks Crossword Answers

I took the new waitress at Ted's... Renee and her young son Leon down to beach for a picnic, had the usual, fried chicken, potato salad, chips and soft drinks, it was a great time....but.....psst.... but theres something really familar about Leon....it's kinda weird....I just don't know what it is.....oh yeah... FYI my "soft drink" was Hamm's in one of those soft squishy foam koozie things, did you guys know it helps keep the beer cold too?

354424048_6938783992818224_3475681084905633133_n.md.jpeg

I took the new waitress at Ted's... Renee and her young son Leon down to beach for a picnic, had the usual, fried chicken, potato salad, chips and soft drinks, it was a great time....but.....psst.... but theres something really familar about Leon....it's kinda weird....I just don't know what it is.....oh yeah... FYI my "soft drink" was Hamm's in one of those soft squishy foam koozie things, did you guys know it helps keep the beer cold too?

Was that picture taken at Mar a Lago de Oso Blanco???…

Comb the little bastards hair.

Was that picture taken at Mar a Lago de Oso Blanco???…
ahhh.....hmmmmm...ahhh... lemme think......hmmm....ahhh .....Si'..... hey knock off that Moldo gibberish BD...nobody's got time for that,....but yeah the beach down at Woodchuck Bay..... got any fancy names for woodchucks?

Not just the price increase, I found out the little bastard was giving the dream team Loves buffet gift certificates…..
Discount? Off this week, at the beach in Florida. Went to pizza place, told them I knew the guy they named their top seller after,they told me, No Discount, ya bastard!

IMG_9211.md.jpeg

Last edited:
Discount? Off this week, at the beach in Florida. Went to pizza place, told them I knew the guy they named their top seller after,they told me, No Dicount, ya bastard!

IMG_9211.md.jpeg
Ahem...... I hate to ask but what's BD's meat doing in Lill's pizza..... I mean... "pizza" is some kind of euphemism.... isn't it?... asking for my very naive Italian amigo.

Big shoutout to BRG and Wong who ditched their Thursday run to help with my 4th of July Parade float (as seen below on a test drive)....... yikes gotta go... they're hollering....they need another Hamms-mosa and more french toast sticks......psst.... Wong....yep gravy....not maple syrup.....yeah I know...right?... oh yeah don't tell BD where they are.....oh and updates to follow.

teds-of-wb-2.md.png

Last edited:
Big shout out to BRG and Wong who ditched their Thursday run to help with my 4th of July Parade float (as seen below on a test drive)....... yikes gotta go... they're hollering....they need another Hamms-mosa and more french toast sticks......psst.... Wong....yep gravy....not maple syrup.....yeah I know...right?... oh yeah don't tell BD where they are.....oh and updates to follow.

teds-of-wb-2.md.png
That bastard, Ted, has a big rocket.

Big shoutout to BRG and Wong who ditched their Thursday run to help with my 4th of July Parade float (as seen below on a test drive)....... yikes gotta go... they're hollering....they need another Hamms-mosa and more french toast sticks......psst.... Wong....yep gravy....not maple syrup.....yeah I know...right?... oh yeah don't tell BD where they are.....oh and updates to follow.

teds-of-wb-2.md.png
I’ll be back to WBL for the 3rd, and 4th. Flew back down to the Coop South Resort in the panhandle. Been asked to judge the 46 contestants in the local bikini contest.