Yellow | Top 20 cities viewing Truckingboards

Overland Park is headquarters. The glass house is spying with all the trolls. They are more worried about trucking boards than moving freight. As usual!!!!

Overland Park is headquarters. The glass house is spying with all the trolls. They are more worried about trucking boards than moving freight. As usual!!!!

Anyone with internet access on a corporate computer will show being from there, it could be coming from anywhere in the US and show Overland ...

Google Analytics isn't specific to individual users and does not show the ip's

It will show things like what operating system and browser most people are using, screen resolutions.... Where your traffic is coming from (but not specifics) Like if 200 people suddenly came from jobobs website it will list that site as a referrer but mostly places like google.com.

It's not real specific but it gives webmasters an idea how to build a site for the majority of your traffic and the things that interest them the most on the forum... I am not a master at it but it's interesting to watch it move when the forum is very busy.

If it gives me a list of cities , that is all I get, it is not giving me a list of the users who are here from that city or anything like that.

That is interesting.
I thought the data mining had it right down to eye and hair color....lol

Thanks again for all you do for us!

#19, "Not Set"? What's it mean?
And GEE! Bethlehem was on "DA" list.
That's like getting your name in "DA" phone book!!!
I AM A SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Loni Anderson is #5? Why on earth is she interested in our situation? :hide:

la028.jpg

I figured the Cayman Islands and Bahamas would be viewing these pages too.New Hampshire and Delaware and Nevada.All big corporate tax shelters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk