Yellow | Top 20 cities viewing Truckingboards

Fort Smith makes the top 10 several times. I guess ABF is pretty interested too... Maybe they'll make a buyout offer before too soon. LOL

These screenshots only measured what was going on at the time and not a long term sample

On that one graphic is shows his one large green blob..it looks to be over overland park ks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

la028.jpg

Anyone with internet access on a corporate computer will show being from there, it could be coming from anywhere in the US and show Overland ...

But anyone with that access would more than likely be in management

Sooooo, Overland Park is on there and Washington DC is not. The company is watching, the Union isn't. When I say hiya Jimmy, I guess it's Welch, not Hoffa. :wavey:

Pretty happy to pay these dues every month. :duh:

Some but not all, clerks have access as do some driver/dock in dark terminals.

Drivers sneaking around in dark terminals, posting on truckingboards. Personally I would be downloading new screen savers to the tm's computer

The clerks can, it all depends on what permissions were set up, the old road team drivers had access also I'm not sure if we even have a road team any more.

Welch could be in Dallas(plano)Tyson Johnson Dallas too.President Hoffa could be in Dallas too.Or near Wisconsin for a speech

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I'd like to see where Ft Smith falls at about 9 AM central time. If they can play on company time I can too. :ranting2: