Yellow | Tremendous outcome,’ judge says in approval of Yellow terminal sales

Is that what the. Investors and shareholders did? And the Execs that drove it into the ground?
Is it an honest days work and pay in their scenario?
Reading these finance stories celebrating the job losses of 30,000 for profits ensures that I will never own a flag. Never. I couldn't care less if the nation collapsed seeing this happen to citizens over and over and over again our whole luved.
No flag. No way. No how.

Obviously the same types have us all paying taxes for a $30+trillion debt that can't be paid back.

So we work a job which debt can't be paid back.
Interest debt. And have taxes taken out mandatory to pay government debt.

If it collapses maybe we can finally just work for ourselves and pay no interest on our homes.

Finance celebrates. They can burn in Hell.
I'll I still in my kids and grandkids minds to never ever ever ever put an American military of police uniform on to enforce the laws for these bastards.
Never. Don't come to us when somebody comes to take the money celebrated by theft....of course the racketeers legalized the ideal...so it's not written as theft....but it is theft.

The entitlement program of interest and compound interest must end.
Every price in the store is as high as it is because every company which makes a product and all of its packaging materials companies and all of the transport companies have debt and it is in the price.
The Fed is here to ensure that we constantly take the hit for that theft to continue.

Interest and taxes in every product.
This is what we pay for.....and they attack jobs to bring the inflation down
You have to remember money is treated like a commodity, and labor it has a price also and that is called interest.

When the system you sell and believe so deeply in comes crashing down......it's gonna sound like a lot of people are off their meds.
It's an unstable economic system which has run it's course.
Shuffling stuff around to hide it isn't gonna last much longer at $30+ trillion in debt.
I don't use or need meds.
But you guys who push this BS will surely need them when it fails.
And it's coming.
There's no way to pay down that $34,trillion and the people who setup and taught you this interest based system knew it then and know it now.
The people who "set this up", were elected by we the people.

The people who "set this up", were elected by we the people.
Not sure but didn't somebody give the Fed there power ...on Christmas break or something ...with nobody around to vote.
And there's rumors circulating that those who opposed the Fed just happened to be booked on a boat called the Titanic.

Not sure but didn't somebody give the Fed there power ...on Christmas break or something ...with nobody around to vote.
And there's rumors circulating that those who opposed the Fed just happened to be booked on a boat called the Titanic.
Yes, your duly elected representatives created the Federal Reserve System.

The Constitution give congress the responsibility to regulate banking and the treasury.
Do you really want those clowns in charge of the economy?
He says replace it with nothing.
As is we are dealing with racketeers with no accountability to us but all accountability to the banks whom they work for.
A case of inmates running the asylum.

They only look out for their own interests when it comes down to it .
When there's gonna be real pain involved...it's always gonna be shoved onto us not the banks who are involved with the Fed.

Nobody votes for someone to make the country worse, when does anyone campaign saying "I'm another crooked, lying politician, vote for me". We have to vote for someone, we never know what we're getting until it's over

Nobody votes for someone to make the country worse, when does anyone campaign saying "I'm another crooked, lying politician, vote for me". We have to vote for someone, we never know what we're getting until it's over
Everybody feels that their candidate will make things better. The difference is your utopia is somebody else's hell and vice versa. We do know what we are getting, we too often decide the ends justify the means.

Debt & the refusal to modernize the work rules caused the slow death of Yellow.
The union goon posting the Yellow Tombstone caused the rush of customers off of Yellow's Trucks
Yet SOB still refused to open the contract in an emergency of this magnitude.
Every option should have been on the table to save the company. Instead the union chose to obey the contract as it was written. In such a crisis the teamsters had to be flexible or the result is what actually did happen!
Don't forget Black Rock....who is fidiciary of Central States.....who called the strike which pulled any remaining customers from us.

Big global investor group...the biggest.

What they've done is get rid of the best health insurance deal in the country.

Who the Hell let's people like that run their fund?

Don't unions watch what companies like that do anymore?

From $58/month in dues.

To over $800 month with thousands in deductibles... That's my deal now.
What it'll do is bring their tyranical universal single payer tax funded communist health insurance.

The companies will take that $12/hour insurance payment and shove it off on the taxpayer.
So we'll get shafted the $12/hr.....and pay higher taxes. And the companies will get tax write offs.
Totally shoved onto us.

And just like DOT mandated physicals....once health insurance is single payer and mandated....the doctors will force test after test after test....so the budget goes broke and taxes keep increasing to keep up with their milking if the system.
We'll be spending half of every week at doctors being tested and tested and tested because doctors will be given that power

Don't forget Black Rock....who is fidiciary of Central States.....who called the strike which pulled any remaining customers from us.

Big global investor group...the biggest.

What they've done is get rid of the best health insurance deal in the country.

Who the Hell let's people like that run their fund?

Don't unions watch what companies like that do anymore?

From $58/month in dues.

To over $800 month with thousands in deductibles... That's my deal now.
What it'll do is bring their tyranical universal single payer tax funded communist health insurance.

The companies will take that $12/hour insurance payment and shove it off on the taxpayer.
So we'll get shafted the $12/hr.....and pay higher taxes. And the companies will get tax write offs.
Totally shoved onto us.

And just like DOT mandated physicals....once health insurance is single payer and mandated....the doctors will force test after test after test....so the budget goes broke and taxes keep increasing to keep up with their milking if the system.
We'll be spending half of every week at doctors being tested and tested and tested because doctors will be given that power
If a national health care system is so horrible, why is Medicare a success?