XPO | Tried Of Con-way B.s

cas2007

TB Lurker
Credits
A So.cal Line Driver Quites This Week After 21yrs In Con-land (con-way ) He's Tried Of This Great Company Taking And Taking From The Driver
Good Luck Brother

Conway will look at it as just another ISOLATED disgruntled driver. And his shoes can now be filled with a warm body fresh out of truck driving school that hasn't heard about us yet. Oh, and he/she will work long, albeit sporadic hours at a cheaper wage.

Oh, and this new warm body will not feel as though anything has been taken away from him/her because nothing has.....YET!

can you tell me what terminal this is?

im from so-cal as well...

for those of you who dont know that's short for southern california....(los angeles, vernon, orange, irvine, fontana) as oppossed to nor-cal which is like san francisoco and sacramento and stockton and oakland etc....

Conway will look at it as just another ISOLATED disgruntled driver. And his shoes can now be filled with a warm body fresh out of truck driving school that hasn't heard about us yet. Oh, and he/she will work long, albeit sporadic hours at a cheaper wage.

Oh, and this new warm body will not feel as though anything has been taken away from him/her because nothing has.....YET!

But the new warm body won't last near as long,soon as he realizes all the lies they'll be fed leave a bitter taste in ones mouth.
Been here 5 months and am looking foreward to giving my notice on monday.

R&L,left there a few years back,disgruntled with loacal management.
Going to another terminal this time, looks like I'll retire from the company this time...

No campanies perfect,just a better environment,in my opinion.

Someone does not like us using the term BS! It is fitting that he does not work here, therefore he does not see the BS that we see day in and day out. Several people I know have left this company for the same reason, and some not by choice. But we are losing some long time employees, and the company should take notice. I do not believe these are isolated incidents, but a calculated plot by someone :hide: to get wages cheaper. When in fact all it is doing is making us a weaker company. So bring on the BS some of us are begging for more! And the more we take, the more they dish out, and people :nutkick: love this.

Someone does not like us using the term BS! It is fitting that he does not work here, therefore he does not see the BS that we see day in and day out. Several people I know have left this company for the same reason, and some not by choice. But we are losing some long time employees, and the company should take notice. I do not believe these are isolated incidents, but a calculated plot by someone :hide: to get wages cheaper. When in fact all it is doing is making us a weaker company. So bring on the BS some of us are begging for more! And the more we take, the more they dish out, and people :nutkick: love this.
Very well said. You our like a bottle of Scotch, You get better with age.

Marty still has the "now hiring" sign out there in Dallas. Maybe there is some secret sales strategy going on and we are going to get really busy. Or maybe they are trying to get rid of people.

Secret sales strategy is that we are hauling all the garbage national account freight that we never consider to haule a couple of years ago.

Secret sales strategy is that we are hauling all the garbage national account freight that we never consider to haule a couple of years ago.
Could it be that alot of that freight used to go on rail cars out of XCG) Chicago).

Just because companies have signs outside does not mean they are keeping thier drivers busy. Turnover in our industry always increases as things slow. Everyone is looking for the greener grass, forcing companies to get more aggressive with recruitment

A So.cal Line Driver Quites This Week After 21yrs In Con-land (con-way ) He's Tried Of This Great Company Taking And Taking From The Driver
Good Luck Brother
Sorry to see a man with 21 years experience leave Conway. I'll take your word for it he was Tried or tired.
The one thing you have to respect is this guy had the BACKBONE to leave unlike the "Working my exit strategy" guys who for some reason just can't seem to leave.

This is not the company it was when i was hired years ago. we are treated like ::shit::. plain and simple.all they do is take from us.i predict well be out of business in 6 months.