XPO | Tried Of Con-way B.s

Right......

Sorry to see a man with 21 years experience leave Conway. I'll take your word for it he was Tried or tired.
The one thing you have to respect is this guy had the BACKBONE to leave unlike the "Working my exit strategy" guys who for some reason just can't seem to leave.

Maybe it's not really working an exit strategy.I have been trying to find another decent paying gig ever since my hours have been cut over half some weeks.Some people have financial obligations that keep them from just quitting without going right to another job.Being a bottom feeder my job with Con-Way sucks,and I take alot of crap all the way around.I got a crappy attitude,and know I have no future at Con-way.

But....When I do go to work I give it 110% every day,and I'll be the first to lend a hand to anyone that needs it.I don't take out my bad attitude on the people around me,nor do I treat anyone below me like crap,and dump on them...Unlike ALOT of the senior guys do! I have noticed though over the last couple of months it seems everyone's attitudes have gone to hell.I see alot more arguing on the dock,both at reship and the FAC's.I also have noticed the popularity games that are played alot..LOL so GD stupid like jr. high BS.I want to be respected because of my work ethics and the job I do each and every day.NOT...because I go hunting...or drinking...etc...etc.. with upper management people.:hysterical:

Then the upper food chain cannot realise why the turnover rate is so high,and they can't keep new guys.Maybe some people need to take off the rose colored glasses and take a good look around them and see what's going on.

But.....what do I know I've been here less than a year and haven't paid my dues..LMFAO

:biglaugh: :hysterical::Bondage:

Maybe it's not really working an exit strategy.I have been trying to find another decent paying gig ever since my hours have been cut over half some weeks.Some people have financial obligations that keep them from just quitting without going right to another job.Being a bottom feeder my job with Con-Way sucks,and I take alot of crap all the way around.I got a crappy attitude,and know I have no future at Con-way.

But....When I do go to work I give it 110% every day,and I'll be the first to lend a hand to anyone that needs it.I don't take out my bad attitude on the people around me,nor do I treat anyone below me like crap,and dump on them...Unlike ALOT of the senior guys do! I have noticed though over the last couple of months it seems everyone's attitudes have gone to hell.I see alot more arguing on the dock,both at reship and the FAC's.I also have noticed the popularity games that are played alot..LOL so GD stupid like jr. high BS.I want to be respected because of my work ethics and the job I do each and every day.NOT...because I go hunting...or drinking...etc...etc.. with upper management people.:hysterical:

Then the upper food chain cannot realise why the turnover rate is so high,and they can't keep new guys.Maybe some people need to take off the rose colored glasses and take a good look around them and see what's going on.

But.....what do I know I've been here less than a year and haven't paid my dues..LMFAO

:biglaugh: :hysterical::Bondage:

Some people are so miserable in their lifes, they attempt too bring others down too make themself feel better. I am in the #10 seniority at my barn and 8 out of the other 10 are exactly this way too just about everyone. I am done trying too explain too them how if we don't keep younger drivers, there is no future for us or anyone. Along with that, just because we got treated that way doesn't mean we can't break the cycle of BS.

3 months to go

This is not the company it was when i was hired years ago. we are treated like ::shit::. plain and simple.all they do is take from us.i predict well be out of business in 6 months.

i hope everyone has been saving every penny. remember we our going out of businesss in april. i have begun too withdrawl my my 401 and start cashing in my ira's and selling all my gold. i will be moving too a trailer in the hills of west virginia in order too save money too survive until i can find another job. i plan on hunting fishing and canning my vegetables.

i hope everyone has been saving every penny. remember we our going out of businesss in april. i have begun too withdrawl my my 401 and start cashing in my ira's and selling all my gold. i will be moving too a trailer in the hills of west virginia in order too save money too survive until i can find another job. i plan on hunting fishing and canning my vegetables.
please tell me why we are going out of buisness ...why would the company bother with all the changes like rebranding , consolidating and all other changes ??? why not just shut down ??? it would be much easier and cheaper , i know cw loves cheaper !! the economy sucks right now .. thats a fact ...only the lean well run companies will come out ahead ...go ahead and quit if ya want . be a bottom feeder somewhere else ...im not saying this to be a a#@!%^.. i just believe in being happy in life and your career..go and do what you love doing !!!