SAIA | Utility Lights

Bastardly

TB Lurker
Credits
Turn them off!!!

Seriously, do these people not realize how bright they are. Do these people not realize that there are people behind them who can't see because they are too inconsiderate or lazy or ignorant to turn off your utility lights while bobtailing around the yard... You're driving forward do you really need that much light pointed backwards

And don't even get me started on the dumbass who thought it would be a good idea to put bright ass LED headlights at eye level on all the forklifts.

Rant over.

Does anyone know what the air pressure reading max would read to be legal on axle on the new freightliners? Mine was reading 70 psi + the other day and I was trying to get an 8 second ride before getting bucked clean out of the cab. Knew I was heavy and sure I had a chunk in the nose. When I ran buckets, anything over 60-65 psi was over gross on an air gauge. Wonder how accurate these electronic gauges are.

Does anyone know what the air pressure reading max would read to be legal on axle on the new freightliners? Mine was reading 70 psi + the other day and I was trying to get an 8 second ride before getting bucked clean out of the cab. Knew I was heavy and sure I had a chunk in the nose. When I ran buckets, anything over 60-65 psi was over gross on an air gauge. Wonder how accurate these electronic gauges are.
On my 194XXX series is 74 PSI = 20500. I went in on the dash in the custom gauge setting an added air suspension psi.

Change the air in drive axle tires, after about 10 thousand miles, the air gets stale and gives a false reading.
You can run steering axle tires 20000 if you keep the air filter clean on each tire.
Ryder had a machine that recycled the old air and we ran it in trailer tires.

On my 194XXX series is 74 PSI = 20500. I went in on the dash in the custom gauge setting an added air suspension psi.
I’ll check it out, I drive a 194 as well. No way around the idle shutdown either without a computer program change either I suppose. Really cuts into my warm nap times.

Change the air in drive axle tires, after about 10 thousand miles, the air gets stale and gives a false reading.
You can run steering axle tires 20000 if you keep the air filter clean on each tire.
This is confirmation that lockdowns are more dangerous than we thought.

eZXoJjw.jpg

:poke:
Was air recycling machine known as a “SEABREEZE 10000”?
:poke:

I’ll check it out, I drive a 194 as well. No way around the idle shutdown either without a computer program change either I suppose. Really cuts into my warm nap times.
In my Petes at R&L, I’d just set the trailer brakes and they would idle. They were 2019’s

In my Petes at R&L, I’d just set the trailer brakes and they would idle. They were 2019’s
Tried that, cruise bump, idle accelerate and a wedge on the throttle, nothing. Was told it has to be shut off in the programming. Idk. I have pressed the engine ovrd button to and have no idea what this is doing besides nothing.

Would partner with me in starting up a air compressor franchise? I already have the rights to install them @ all Truck Stop locations nationwide & Canada. Need just a little Capitol Venture money. Wadda do ya think? von.

Think we can hit Wong for a loan?
Yes we should. But first, we have to have something we can hold over his head so when we default on the loan, he can't retaliate against us. How about a picture with a Moldavian grandmother doing twist & shout on a dance floor in the nursing home? I need help. I am out of ideas. von.

Yes we should. But first, we have to have something we can hold over his head so when we default on the loan, he can't retaliate against us. How about a picture with a Moldavian grandmother doing twist & shout on a dance floor in the nursing home? I need help. I am out of ideas. von.

Or maybe him receiving a 2-week safe driving award from Swift?