SAIA | Utility Lights

I cant believe the air inflator machine at gas stations has a credit card swiper on it
In Indy, ya go to bed Wednesday night, the price of gas is 1.759. Wake up, 2.059. You would think they could afford free air for their customers. 390 million gallons of gas sold in the US every day @ 25 cents a gallon is 9.75 $ billion. Times 4 days = $ 39 Billion more profit collected in any given 4 day period. Not only should they have a compressor, but someone to air up you tires & do the windows. Now I wonder if the price of crude sitting in that oil tanker out in the Gulf of Hormuz had a price change for 4 days, then went back to the previous weeks price. von.

Last edited:
I cant believe the air inflator machine at gas stations has a credit card swiper on it

These are no ordinary (gas stations), the air supplied is fortified with a new space age ingredient called
(Zxolidium), discovered by Patel and Associates of Cedar Rapids.
Fuel mileage is guaranteed to increase on vehicles going downhill if proper air pressure is maintained.
An IPO of this new company will be on the NYSE in the near future.
Harry Balz of Patel Financial Service has been named CEO.

These are no ordinary (gas stations), the air supplied is fortified with a new space age ingredient called
(Zxolidium), discovered by Patel and Associates of Cedar Rapids.
Fuel mileage is guaranteed to increase on vehicles going downhill if proper air pressure is maintained.
An IPO of this new company will be on the NYSE in the near future.
Harry Balz of Patel Financial Service has been named CEO.
How do you obtain Zxolidium when it is on the Planet Zxolidium 477 light years away? How does Harry (the Patel CEO) justify the IPO when they have not built a space ship with enough warp drive to get their? Much less mine it. Is Harry aka Bernie Madoff? von.

How do you obtain Zxolidium when it is on the Planet Zxolidium 477 light years away? How does Harry (the Patel CEO) justify the IPO when they have not built a space ship with enough warp drive to get their? Much less mine it. Is Harry aka Bernie Madoff? von.

Sorry, but national security prevents me from answering your questions at this time.
I was referred to the Hummingbird Article, sec 2- 6687493.
I also cannot send you a copy of the Hummingbird Article until after Sadie Hawkins Day
BTW, what's a warp?

Sorry, but national security prevents me from answering your questions at this time.
I also cannot send you a copy of the Hummingbird Article until after Sadie Hawkins Day
BTW, what's a warp?

A warp is something that goes with a weave. :smile new:

BTW, what's a warp?
Talk to Scottie in the engine room on board the Space Ship Enterprise. I am quite confidant he has all the answers you might need. von. Disregard the above paragraph. Check out this definition.

Michael Okuda's new warp scale. The bottom of the scale indicates Warp Factor starting at 1 and incrementing by .2 up until Warp 10 (unlabeled). The scale shows the comparison of speed between the old warp system (in green) and the new warp scale in white. The old warp scale (used until approx. 2300) continues past Warp 10 on a logarithmic curve, whereas the new scale becomes vertically asymptotic as it approaches Warp 10 and extends off to infinity. These two lines are scaled by the left of the graph indicating velocity in multiples of the speed of light, starting at 0.1 and ending at 10,000. The yellow line measures the peak transitional phase for each Warp Factor, measured in megawatts/chochrane on the right side of the graph, starting with 102 and ending at 1010. The peak transitional phase of each warp factor is the comparison of the power needed to reach a specific warp factor and the power required to maintain it, e.g. the power needed to reach Warp 1 is about equal to the power required to maintain Warp 4.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warp_drive

Talk to Scottie in the engine room on board the Space Ship Enterprise. I am quite confidant he has all the answers you might need. von. Disregard the above paragraph. Check out this definition.

Michael Okuda's new warp scale. The bottom of the scale indicates Warp Factor starting at 1 and incrementing by .2 up until Warp 10 (unlabeled). The scale shows the comparison of speed between the old warp system (in green) and the new warp scale in white. The old warp scale (used until approx. 2300) continues past Warp 10 on a logarithmic curve, whereas the new scale becomes vertically asymptotic as it approaches Warp 10 and extends off to infinity. These two lines are scaled by the left of the graph indicating velocity in multiples of the speed of light, starting at 0.1 and ending at 10,000. The yellow line measures the peak transitional phase for each Warp Factor, measured in megawatts/chochrane on the right side of the graph, starting with 102 and ending at 1010. The peak transitional phase of each warp factor is the comparison of the power needed to reach a specific warp factor and the power required to maintain it, e.g. the power needed to reach Warp 1 is about equal to the power required to maintain Warp 4.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warp_drive

You and Tri have me really confused.
My dad always yelled at me, "Lamont, I'm gonna warp you upside your head"
Don't know why he called me Lamont!

In Indy, ya go to bed Wednesday night, the price of gas is 1.759. Wake up, 2.059. You would think they could afford free air for their customers. 390 million gallons of gas sold in the US every day @ 25 cents a gallon is 9.75 $ billion. Times 4 days = $ 39 Billion more profit collected in any given 4 day period. Not only should they have a compressor, but someone to air up you tires & do the windows. Now I wonder if the price of crude sitting in that oil tanker out in the Gulf of Hormuz had a price change for 4 days, then went back to the previous weeks price. von.
I hear ya , about 30 years ago anti freeze coolant was 2 bucks a gallon , then a plant that manufactures it burned down and coolant went to 10 bucks a gallon overnight and stayed there

Ya i was writing out a check to the credit card company , still paying off that george bush 5 buck gas

Must of forgot the Obama years....guessing since you are still trying to pay off Bush's bill, you were wanting the debt canceled or feel entitled. Sounds like you should take public transportation to me.

gaspricesunderbushtrumpobama-mw09012020.png

Turn them off!!!

Seriously, do these people not realize how bright they are. Do these people not realize that there are people behind them who can't see because they are too inconsiderate or lazy or ignorant to turn off your utility lights while bobtailing around the yard... You're driving forward do you really need that much light pointed backwards

And don't even get me started on the dumbass who thought it would be a good idea to put bright ass LED headlights at eye level on all the forklifts.

Rant over.
Those bastards

I hear ya , about 30 years ago anti freeze coolant was 2 bucks a gallon , then a plant that manufactures it burned down and coolant went to 10 bucks a gallon overnight and stayed there
Don't know if true, but I was told years ago there were only 2 plants that made anti freeze on the entire planet. 1 in Geramny & 1 in the states.