FedEx Freight | Vaccine mandate is back...

Will you or have you complied?

• Yes

Votes: 44 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 61.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
Same here. Been here going 18 years. Still got another 20 or so pending on health. Most of us wasn't even offered the buyout from our place because we were within the 50 mile threshold of the terminal
28 years and drive from Cincinnati everyday just to work. Can’t bring myself to move . 7 years left

I find it sad most drivers are just seeing this as a move up in seniority instead of your rights being taken away. One day they will come after something you stand for and you will be made to comply over the greed you have today .
REMEMBER your job is only as secure as your employer wants it to be.
Sad

The vaccine mandate has been reinstated by the 6th district Court and the new deadline for implementation is Jan 10. This will make it to the Supreme Court in time. Has anyone heard what FedEx's stance is on the policy? Will we be allowed to be tested? Will we be forced to get the jab. As drivers will we stand against it or just take the jab and move on?
Don’t want it

In my county 100,000 People.

Infections total 13000+ Deaths a touch over 200. Rest recovered. Most of the deaths were in our nursing homes. One locally had 50 residents and 110 staff. 30 dead and 10 dead, rest recovered and that was the first batch the first winter lockdown in 2020.

Vaccine is a Vaccine and think your survival rate numbers are off , but then again for people who don't get the shot its just a way of culling the herd , like people who smoke or do drugs !
No vaccine is not a vaccine. This vaccine lasts 6 months.

From this site mortality rate in US is 1.7 percent so I'm not far off.

In my county 100,000 People.

Infections total 13000+ Deaths a touch over 200. Rest recovered. Most of the deaths were in our nursing homes. One locally had 50 residents and 110 staff. 30 dead and 10 dead, rest recovered and that was the first batch the first winter lockdown in 2020.
It's just numbers, no big deal, who cares - until it hits home and kills someone close.