Yellow | Vote No

VOTE NO!!! If...
We don't get our NMFA back.
We don't get our 15% plus inflation per year.
We don't get our full pension.
We don't have our vacation restore.
Company can always cut salaries of the top management, eliminate perks, eliminate free shares to directors, eliminate unnecessary supervisors and raise rates to customers to make up for shortage.:chairshot:
:grouphug:
I’m not being a smart ass Giallo but what you are saying is bologna.
It’s financially impossible.You could eliminate the salaries of the top management completely,eliminate perks and unnecessary supervisors and you wouldn’t even restore full pensions.
Free stock shares have zero to do with our operating money.

03c01b6f5d54b60ba47ee4573684fa76.jpg

Anyone that gets a ballot and does not vote deserves what happens.
100 percent turnout. Period. Won't happen. This is one of the most important votes that has come up even though I'm gone I've never seen a more important time to vote. And I'm sure if your reading this you'd agree.
Just push the vote.
Wong.
This is a time to add 15 % of efforts to push it. Lol.

I’m not being a smart ass Giallo but what you are saying is bologna.
It’s financially impossible.You could eliminate the salaries of the top management completely,eliminate perks and unnecessary supervisors and you wouldn’t even restore full pensions.
Free stock shares have zero to do with our operating money.
why try to explain that to him, he's 1 vote, let him vote no and go on, if its a decent deal, it will pass and they're gonna stay here and cry for the next 5 years, going nowhere, i can promise you, none of em like the last time, if we go out of business the main ones saying close the gates are gonna be The Main ones crying and complaining so why waste good energy

Creative language could be:
All drivers in one list, to perform all duties when needed, no more sitting on the bench or idling on the yard waiting for a load. Drivers can be put on either on P & D ,shuttle work or connect their own equipment assigned, can be assigned to work the dock or yard hostler. Dock people with Class "C" DL can be assigned to the new Bobtail delivery program. No more fixed or pure bids. Company can now cross territories boundaries to help other terminals, either on P & D or dock work. Drivers can be switched from P & D to linehaul or viseversa through the day as work is needed to get it done.

Creative language could be:
All drivers in one list, to perform all duties when needed, no more sitting on the bench or idling on the yard waiting for a load. Drivers can be put on either on P & D ,shuttle work or connect their own equipment assigned, can be assigned to work the dock or yard hostler. Dock people with Class "C" DL can be assigned to the new Bobtail delivery program. No more fixed or pure bids. Company can now cross territories boundaries to help other terminals, either on P & D or dock work. Drivers can be switched from P & D to linehaul or viseversa through the day as work is needed to get it done.
Are you saying, do some of these things to compete better against the competition???

wale me up when m
Are you saying, do some of these things to compete better against the competition???
No one will work for them now. Can believe the teamsters just don’t let Yrc die and move on.
Yrc Driver’s the laughing stock of trucking most won’t even pull into a truck stop.

"Old Teamsters"? Sonny boy, I was already driving TT and a Teamster when you were riding around on your skateboard after school.

PS - You wouldn't know real balls if you tripped over them.
Sorry Sir, I’ve heard you get weaker in old age. I’ve fought for everything I have and plan to fight to keep it. But even I know when to throw in the towel and leave it to the bottom feeders.

I retired about six months after the merger. Later on I received a card in the mail signed by old and new work friends, wishing me a happy retirement. Give it time, you never know.
That's cool.
(the guys I worked with were pretty good people. Most. I was speaking of the company)