Yellow | Vote No

Don't be a yes sheep again , VOTE like your a Teamster Man , not a yes sheep
957e23fb2e9d1bd56af2880482087e32.jpg

It's a NO all the way for me.. and why am I concerned about financial hardship on YRC to offer more than than what is on the table when they didn't mind yanking it from me and causing me 10 yrs of hardship?!?...

I NEVER accept a first offer.. if you're buying a car only a fool accepts a first offer the dealer delivers.. they always chase you out the door wanting to compromise but it's a sweeter deal nonetheless...

And if they shut the doors every other company that will get the business is already paying 20+% more anyway so what's the loss other than starting at the bottom...

My .02 ....

30 years in the union.....We should go for a 3 year contract, all union contracts should be at the same time. More power in unity.
Ups is by themselves why are they teamters they are imsters all about themselves. This YRC =CRY it's a slap in the face. WE need to make the Teamters Great again vote to STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE....$26 no box truck, no casuals, pension, vacation week.
OUR OWN UNION REPS SELLING USE OUT TO YRC>

I told you the 2 month extension was a 5 year extension. 40 dollars a week 20 dollars after taxes divided by 5 days is 4 dollars enough to buy a coffee and cake not even a 6 pack of beer. What did Lincoln say preserve the union at any cost. That's what the union is doing 75000 of us minus 30000 of yrc will put a big dent in the union if yrc should close. So do you like the red or blue KY jelly?

I’m not being a smart ass Giallo but what you are saying is bologna.
It’s financially impossible.You could eliminate the salaries of the top management completely,eliminate perks and unnecessary supervisors and you wouldn’t even restore full pensions.
Free stock shares have zero to do with our operating money.
But where do you draw the line in the sand? 15 years to get where were supposed to been at in 2013 minus the pension.

But where do you draw the line in the sand? 15 years to get where were supposed to been at in 2013 minus the pension.

I'm listening to the experts,the union executives, the union accountants and economists.
There job is to get as much for the members as possible without shutting down another union line.
I think they have done just what they said.As a matter of fact it's going to be a huge challenge for them to give us over a billion back in 5 years.
We've all seen the quarterly results for the last 10 years.You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip.
I also firmly believe as far as city and dock that we have it better than any non union LTL .These aren't like the negotiations of old where the union tells you they think it's a bullshitt deal.
Our (union) accountants have looked through the books and had open access to the CFO and they all came to the conclusion there was no more to give and remain healthy.
I've volunteered on picket lines for companies I didn't work for but this one I wouldn't waste my time with.
I think it would be ignorant to vote to close .If a man were unhappy with his job he would be much better off keeping pay and benefits rolling in and trying to find something better vs scrambling for income to pay bills.
Just how much did people expect? Haven't they been keeping up with the financials?