Yellow | Voter turnout...

how did that work out .did mangment get to vote too ? or was it just as easy to intimadate the no voters by just standing silently with thier little pads and pens to take names . they could always go and review the tapes if the missed something .

How would they know how people marked their ballots? All they would know (even if they did what you say) is who voted. Come on longblade, I'm beginning to worry about you! :smile:

LB, they better be checking names. We are voting at 309. Observers, stewards, and BAs are present, you're required to present ID. Then your name is checked off as having voted. They are providing privacy to actually mark your ballot. Then you place your ballot in a locked box.

I am also a trustee for the Cayman Islands Bank, Chicago area branches.

Last edited by a moderator:
LAST meeting of 6 is tonight at 18:00 PM @ Local 728 In Atlanta....THEN all the boxes will be opened and then counted with results following later from the IBT.....KK

Make That Call To The IRB?!

Isn't this against the law?

Yes Jeff, it's against the law! Local 728 members who were at that meeting can call the IRB if they're tired of this kind of B.S.! Read sections IV and V below...(Back of the Teamster magazine)

TEAMSTER | FALL 2013 | | Teamsters[/url
IV. TOLL-FREE HOTLINE
Since our last report to you, the hotline has received
approximately 90 calls reporting alleged improprieties. As in the
past, all calls appearing to fall within IRB jurisdiction were re-
ferred for investigation.
Activities which should be reported for investigation in-
clude, but are not limited to, association with organized crime,
corruption, racketeering, embezzlement, extortion, assault, or
failure to investigate any of these.
To assure that all calls are treated confidentially, the
system which records hotline calls is located in a cipher-locked
IRB room on a dedicated line and accessed only by an IRB staff
member. The recorded information, if complete and within IRB
jurisdiction, is forwarded directly to the Investigation’s Office in
New York City. Please continue to use the toll-free hotline to
report improprieties which fall within IRB jurisdiction by calling
1-800-CALL-IRB (800-225-5472). If you are calling from within
Washington, DC, dial 202-434-8085.
V. CONCLUSION
As always, our task is to ensure that the goals of the
Consent Order are fulfilled. In doing so, it is our desire to keep the
IBT membership fully informed about our activities through these
reports and also through use of the website at [url]www.irbcases.org
If you have any information concerning allegations of
wrongdoing or corruption, you may call the toll-free hotline num-
ber noted above, use the IRB facsimile number 202-434-8084, or
write to either the IRB Chief Investigator or the IRB office:
Charles M. Carberry, Chief Investigator
17 Battery Place, Suite 331
New York, NY 10004
Independent Review Board
444 North Capitol Street, N.W.
Suite 528
Washington,

:732:

Last edited by a moderator:
LAST meeting of 6 is tonight at 18:00 PM @ Local 728 In Atlanta....THEN all the boxes will be opened and then counted with results following later from the IBT.....KK

KK, people have always said the outcomes were always fixed but I never felt that way. On the first 3 rounds of concessions I knew people who witnessed the process and I truly felt the majority voted yes each time. A month ago members were walking around saying it doesn't matter how you vote, it's already a done deal. They were proven wrong with a huge majority turning it down. The way they're doing it this time really bothers me. I couldn't believe it when they did this to UPSF and then they turn around and do it to us. How can we be sure our voices are really being heard? What safeguards are in place this time to keep anyone involved from tampering with the results?

differance being this time is that the ibt rubber stamped it . aslo there are many swayed at the hall by all the hot are that gets blown up the sheepsters skirts .