Yellow | Voter turnout...

We had a cardboard box with a slit cut in the top held down to the table by packing tape at our local 449. Didn't seem so "secure" to me.

Many Locals have rank and file observers present to watch over the whole voting process and vote count.

Present the entire weekend without a break? And why "many" locals and not "all"? Doing it this way really sucks. I don't believe for a minute the lenders wouldn't wait an additional 2 weeks for us to do it the right way. With what's being asked I don't believe they're waiting for our say at all. This time it does feel like this is being shoved down our throats no matter how we vote. This should only be done by a third party with zero interest on the votes impact.

710 will count ballots cast at 309 at 12:00, when voting concludes. I will post ASAP after complete. Keep in mind some ballots are being cast at the hall. So my results will NOT be complete.

I'm keeping an unofficial tally of reports. If the rumors are true so far we've only lost 100 voters so far to the hall vote than sent in ballots.

Keep posting those exit polls!

No matter what the outcome the way these ballots are being handled is really pathetic! A used cardboard box with a slit on the top! This is ridiculous for people that pay $65.00 a month union dues and this is the type of voting method that takes place! Reminds me of my local meet raffle in my town! My neighbor wins every time! I agree with the other post. The bank would have waited for a proper re-vote to take place! This was done this way for TOTAL CONTROL OF THE OUTCOME!

Oh stop with the B/S your local officials are quite capable of handling the votes correctly so that you still have a job next month.

No matter what the outcome the way these ballots are being handled is really pathetic! A used cardboard box with a slit on the top! This is ridiculous for people that pay $65.00 a month union dues and this is the type of voting method that takes place! Reminds me of my local meet raffle in my town! My neighbor wins every time! I agree with the other post. The bank would have waited for a proper re-vote to take place! This was done this way for TOTAL CONTROL OF THE OUTCOME!

$65 per month? Looks like you dont work here, huh

The banks don't care how we conduct the vote or why or anything else... they just need to see a contract. They are 'business people' who are not intersted in WHY we are crying, WHAT we are crying about... or any other emotion. see - emotions don't change numbers, they just get the paper wet.... Banks set deadlines... PERIOD (did I do it right series60?.. the PERIOD?)

Local 710 was IMO professional. Both YRCF BAs were there as well as 3 other agents from 710. 5 stewards and 6 observers. Ballots were placed in a locked box until tallied. All those present were satisfied with the integrity of the balloting.

We had a cardboard box with a slit cut in the top held down to the table by packing tape at our local 449. Didn't seem so "secure" to me.
Don't tell me it was on a table with a sheet on it that went all the way to the floor also. There probably was a person under the table checking the votes to make sure it comes up yes.