ODFL | Wage and Benefit Meeting

If you've ever hit an owl with the mirror bracket and your window down, It is a big story and one hell of a mess, take my word Mastio Boy.
Why would you hit an owl with a mirror bracket? What did that owl ever do to you? And, are BRG and Big Dave aware that you are abusing mirror brackets by using them as a weapon to harm innocent animals with? LOL!!!

Why would you hit an owl with a mirror bracket? What did that owl ever do to you? And, are BRG and Big Dave aware that you are abusing mirror brackets by using them as a weapon to harm innocent animals with? LOL!!!
He attacked me, I think his mom was frightened by a Louisville when he was just an egg!

If you've ever hit an owl with the mirror bracket and your window down, It is a big story and one hell of a mess, take my word Mastio Boy.
You forgots son,, I was runnin linehaul runnin team back east long before I transfer up this way makin a healthier career choice workin the city,, put me in best shape my life son,, was on the fast track to heart attack city sitting in them trucks all night before,,, I will say tho team drivers are the only line driver who got it hard,, that was a tough job for years out of Mrt but that money so good driver

Now days typical work shift pdx line driver hook a train swing by Adult shop in dalles or rice hill with lots of pave parking things gone gotten much easier,,,

You forgots son,, I was runnin linehaul runnin team back east long before I transfer up this way makin a healthier career choice workin the city,, put me in best shape my life son,, was on the fast track to heart attack city sitting in them trucks all night before,,, I will say tho team drivers are the only line driver who got it hard,, that was a tough job for years out of Mrt but that money so good driver
I can see you running team.
I'll bet you and your partner FlyBy, spent most of your time at the Do Drop Inn trying to talk the waitress to ride in the Bayliner.

Now days typical work shift pdx line driver hook a train swing by Adult shop in dalles or rice hill with lots of pave parking things gone gotten much easier,,,
I liked the old way much better, sit on my butt on the clock while a city driver or dock worker switched mine.

I can see you running team.
I'll bet you and your partner FlyBy, spent most of your time at the Do Drop Inn trying to talk the waitress to ride in the Bayliner.
I workin here long before he think of applying,, was running them left lane cruisin long nose fld mid roof team tractor and new Columbia right before I make the switch,,. No way fly could keep up in his jr company back then before he make the big leagues,,, man ol man his hat done fly off his head when we team drivers back then knock em doors off,, was good times

You’re right my friend I would never run teams way to unhealthy everybody’s obese,missing out on so much however may I submit this to you when you run out of Harisburg hooking up six or seven sets of pups a night running shuttle I guarantee you I put in more work in the night in at 10 to 11hour nite than 95% of P/D drivers sitting on their ass At a food warehouse why lumper does those their job just one man’s opinion

You’re right my friend I would never run teams way to unhealthy everybody’s obese,missing out on so much however may I submit this to you when you run out of Harisburg hooking up six or seven sets of pups a night running shuttle I guarantee you I put in more work in the night in at 10 to 11hour nite than 95% of P/D drivers sitting on their ass At a food warehouse why lumper does those their job just one man’s opinion
You get a workout driver but then again you just visiting same locations that made for truck day in day out owned by thi company driver,, you see not much skill there but to be honest I’d be all over that,,, that’s gravy train work and you get exercise all that night driver,, don’t give it up

You get a workout driver but then again you just visiting same locations that made for truck day in day out owned by thi company driver,, you see not much skill there but to be honest I’d be all over that,,, that’s gravy train work and you get exercise all that night driver,, don’t give it up
What you mean not too much skill?
It takes a lot of skill to find our Jax terminal 3 times each week