ODFL | Wage And Benefits Meeting 2020

Should be ok driver,, just will take few more days,,..
I'm glad they contacted me about it rather than just assume I was lying on my application. I would have been very disappointed. I submitted an application at ABF freight before OD opened up for this position and the guy asked me about a speeding ticket then and I told him the same thing. He said he would just tell the higher-ups that I didn't know anything about it and that was the end of it so I thought maybe he was just full of crap and was trying to see if I was hiding anything. I guess I should have got a copy of my driving record then. Yeah I'm sure all is good and will be starting soon. I will let you all know as soon as I get the call.

I was hoping to get a call today but didn't. Got a call from corporate yesterday asking about a speeding ticket in Iowa. I said I don't have any speeding tickets. I did have a ticket in Iowa that I listed on the application and after calling the Iowa department of transportation I found out that the ticket I got uses the same "code" as speeding when entered into the system so it shows speeding on my driving record. I called corporate office back and explained what was going on and now waiting for response.
You should have mentioned Billo’s name to the Iowa people. He mows all the rest areas on I-80, and 35.

You should have mentioned Billo’s name to the Iowa people. He mows all the rest areas on I-80, and 35.
Dang wish I would have known that. Maybe I can throw it at corporate to speed things up a little. I can wait but things are slow where I am now and the loads I've been offered suck. Not much left over after all the expenses.

Congrats guys, on your raise. Very nice! We got .50 cents in our region. We lost 5 more dock workers, quit, and got hired by OD. I started at Conway, in 1985, was a great company. I now tell people to apply to OD, If they really want to be happy. I run day line, so don’t really have complaints, but I do see a lot of my brothers, who are out in the city, so unhappy. As long as OD, stays OD, doesn't get bought out by another company, you will be fine. I NEVER thought Conway would be bought, but here we are. Stay safe to all!

Congrats guys, on your raise. Very nice! We got .50 cents in our region. We lost 5 more dock workers, quit, and got hired by OD. I started at Conway, in 1985, was a great company. I now tell people to apply to OD, If they really want to be happy. I run day line, so don’t really have complaints, but I do see a lot of my brothers, who are out in the city, so unhappy. As long as OD, stays OD, doesn't get bought out by another company, you will be fine. I NEVER thought Conway would be bought, but here we are. Stay safe to all!
I am SO jealous you got right into day line haul. West coast it's impossible to get dayline unless you're running wild or have been there like 10-15+ years.

when it come to buying od is the purchaser driver,,.

when it come to buying od is the purchaser driver,,.

You may want to stick with your grass cutting Lawnboy, I just heard Coop Dispatch has made an offer for OD,
the mower service was not included.
Since all their tractor instruments are Moldovanian, you may want to brush up on that.