ODFL | Wage And Benefits Meeting 2020

I've been running linehaul here for 7 years and love it. I don't have much to complain about. No place is perfect but this is by far the best trucking job I've had in my 23 years of being a super trucker!
That's awesome. The guy that took me on my road test said this is a company to retire from and thats what I want. I have two friends there that I worked with at conway/xpo. Glad to see the company giving a raise.

That's awesome. The guy that took me on my road test said this is a company to retire from and thats what I want. I have two friends there that I worked with at conway/xpo. Glad to see the company giving a raise.
My friend I hope you enjoy your stay at OD it’s a great place to work I’ve been here 15 years or you got to do is show up do your job and they will not bother you at all good luck again

My friend I hope you enjoy your stay at OD it’s a great place to work I’ve been here 15 years or you got to do is show up do your job and they will not bother you at all good luck again
I was hoping to get a call today but didn't. Got a call from corporate yesterday asking about a speeding ticket in Iowa. I said I don't have any speeding tickets. I did have a ticket in Iowa that I listed on the application and after calling the Iowa department of transportation I found out that the ticket I got uses the same "code" as speeding when entered into the system so it shows speeding on my driving record. I called corporate office back and explained what was going on and now waiting for response.

I was hoping to get a call today but didn't. Got a call from corporate yesterday asking about a speeding ticket in Iowa. I said I don't have any speeding tickets. I did have a ticket in Iowa that I listed on the application and after calling the Iowa department of transportation I found out that the ticket I got uses the same "code" as speeding when entered into the system so it shows speeding on my driving record. I called corporate office back and explained what was going on and now waiting for response.
Should be ok driver,, just will take few more days,,..