TForce | We have been slammed...

YellowToBrown

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't know why or how...I'm the bottom road driver in Toledo.. and I have exhausted my 70 in 5 days every week for the past few months... I'm loving the growth of this company... Keep the heat up UPS.... :Omg_I_gets_present_

..careful my friends..freight has just changed its directions...tomorrrow they change the lanes and you are right back to where you started...

..careful my friends..freight has just changed its directions...tomorrrow they change the lanes and you are right back to where you started...
Well I've been in the LTL industry for 17 years... I have seen it come and go.... But I will tell u this this company is in growth mode... We are hiring on a regular basis and getting new accounts daily...

Well I've been in the LTL industry for 17 years... I have seen it come and go.... But I will tell u this this company is in growth mode... We are hiring on a regular basis and getting new accounts daily...

Welcome to Truckingboards Y2B

Put some of that money to the side for those rainy days. You never know when the bottom will drop and the 10% and/or bottom drivers become hungry for hours.

It got slow in the dead months...Dec Jan Feb.... But I have my triple. Certification so package kept me busy... That's another thing I like about this company... They try to keep you busy...

It got slow in the dead months...Dec Jan Feb.... But I have my triple. Certification so package kept me busy... That's another thing I like about this company... They try to keep you busy...

This sounds like an interesting can of worms.....

Skeeter/cmsdock, exactly how does THAT work?

Elwood said:
This sounds like an interesting can of worms.....

Skeeter/cmsdock, exactly how does THAT work?

When I got layed off my first year I asked package if it possible to work there as helper during their busy season I was told no because I was already technically employed with ups and that I had to quit ups freight.

Yes we have an agreement that we can run extra loads instead of contractors when its busy and there slow... And it goes the other way also... But we work at our own rate... Maybe becouse of the triples ..

Eating_Crow.jpg
eat-crow.jpg
180159d1278784201-future-national-convention-locations-eating-crow.jpg

Would you guys like to revisit This thread now? HAHA!

Maybe... But UPS feeder package.. Has a huge hub here in Toledo... That could be another reason... And the turnpike tripples and LCV'S are probably cheeper than contractors so why not do it cheeper.. If your pulling two 48 foot trailers UPS is moving one for free...