Central Transport | welcome aboard everybody.

You are too funny Train, you been nipping on the crown already this afternoon. Probably that and watching some good ole football. I am very happy right now as MSU is beating Michigan 16 to 6 middle of third Q.
The Train is a Baylor Bear fan and they don't play until the 7th.....They play the Sooners....I had a couple of shots down at my neighbor's pond while I was fishing and was feeling pretty good when I got home.

You are too funny Train, you been nipping on the crown already this afternoon. Probably that and watching some good ole football. I am very happy right now as MSU is beating Michigan 16 to 6 middle of third Q.

Thank you Spartans for beating that school up north! We will see MSU in the Big Ten Championship game for sure. I could care less that OSU is ranked #4 as long as they keep winning.

Has anyone heard about the coverages and deductibles for Cherokee insurance is like to know something soon so I can make my decision rather to take my wife's ins or obamacare

Has anyone heard about the coverages and deductibles for Cherokee insurance is like to know something soon so I can make my decision rather to take my wife's ins or obamacare

So you get to choose between a corporate swindler or a political swindler. Great choices.

Exactly lol I just hate that everything is still up in the after rob semper came he answered a lot of questions for us but not enough to make it crystal clear

I would say if you have a chance to take your wife's and its not to high cost I'd go with that. but thats just me