Yellow | Well, Have You Had Enough Yet?

I read the thread a couple of times and don't see where you were attacked but your post seemed to come outta left field!!
Try the quote button and it will be attached to something.

I'm no fan of the union today but I guess it's better than the alternative!
As for KK we have had our disagreements in the past but this is not one of them.
Let me know if you find my 44 retirement checks!!

For one why do you work here if you don't like being apart of something you're supposed to be. OH, its RTW I got my rights, yeah and you got your rights to carry your azz somewhere else with your BS. So go you **** *%$#@!
Here is the end of the quote. I was assuming it was directed at me.
That's what you get for answering when still sleepy.
Next time I will wait until I am fully awake.

Here is the end of the quote. I was assuming it was directed at me.
That's what you get for answering when still sleepy.
Next time I will wait until I am fully awake.

Have a good day brother were all in this together!

Yes we are all in this together.
We all have to get along and I am the last person looking for a fight.
The short bus is available to all of us.
Time for me to get on that bus and go to work.

There are members and there are brothers, I'll take my chances being a brother of the brotherhood.
Understand what we are facing in this day of age, there is a war against workers and others don't see it or know it. The word union is being mentioned in the right to work states and I work in one after coming down from up north. Its a different culture but a union is better than no union (RTWFL). Those who aren't in but continue to work in our environment need to carry their azz. For one why do you work here if you don't like being apart of something you're supposed to be. OH, its RTW I got my rights, yeah and you got your rights to carry your azz somewhere else with your BS. So go you **** *%$#@!

IMPO....I believe he is telling the "paycheck Teamsters" and the "free-loaders" to go take your RTW State rights and go ****yoursleves?....If you do not resemble that remark....than move on....KK

I admire the fight you got left in you K.K.....as for me I have none left.....the company....the union....the yes voters....they all got what they wanted. You can't fight them all....you'll go crazy trying. I've got 20 years at Holland but I just gave it all up and started over at another Union outfit making much better money and a full pension.....If you can....do the same. You'll save yourself alot of headache and heartache. ...take care Brother.

IMPO....I believe he is telling the "paycheck Teamsters" and the "free-loaders" to go take your RTW State rights and go ****yoursleves?....If you do not resemble that remark....than move on....KK

My thanks for putting it in perspective not a direct shot at anyone, just the situation.

I had enough of this pos company and pos Union for the past five years. I'm in a right to work state. Nuff said.
Has anyone called?
I will.
If you choose to not pay dues, please do the honorable thing by not ever asking the Union to cover your back. If you want representation, then you PAY for representation. Nuff said!

If you choose to not pay dues, please do the honorable thing by not ever asking the Union to cover your back. If you want representation, then you PAY for representation. Nuff said!

Remind us, what does "real" representation mean? It would feel so nice to have that memory reenacted....

stark you saying why do you need to pay someone to say "yup they can do that " ?:bouncy:

Well, yes and no... You are paying for something right... Paying for it should give justification of satisfaction... Why should the guy or gal who's paying for a service, do all the leg work... You present your case with all truth behind it, and they are suppose to prove right or wrong... Same as contract negotiations.. They are their to represent you through your membership, not the other way around... The days of "You're lucky to be in a union" are over... Because the union leadership has changed it's approach... YOU are what they call these days as "A silent majority", and that's not the way it started out... The members are not to be "sold out"... The average union member,these days. are not getting what they pay for,IMO.. Send them up against these tyrants of corporate America and draw blood(not literally) and get what you pay for.. Demand it..