Yellow | What cracks me up is everybody but the Union men made out with this closure.

We should have NEVER EVER gave back the -15% !!! Because by milking it out & keeping it open for few more years and WHO profited off the Driver's paycheck ?? (1) Upper management (2) Jamie (3) Board of Directors (4) Banks (5) Union with few more years of DUE'S $$ (6) Loan companies (7) Patel & Liberty Tax Cayman Branch (8) Etc other ones too !! We should have never drank the -15% Koolaid back then !! :heykoolaid:
Over the years Yellow paid those loans back multiple times in interest. They sold how many Roadway New Penn Holland properties. Pocketed the USF Roadway New Penn profits. And still owed the same principle from 2008. Plus got 750 million from the government. And got billions in from the wage and pension cut. But never showed a positive OR all these years. And now Shazam sell properties and the loans are covered. Who stole all that money for 15 years?
No one forced you to stay with the company when we took the cuts. You should have jump ship to show all of us who stayed how much better off you were to rub it our face.

Over the years Yellow paid those loans back multiple times in interest. They sold how many Roadway New Penn Holland properties. Pocketed the USF Roadway New Penn profits. And still owed the same principle from 2008. Plus got 750 million from the government. And got billions in from the wage and pension cut. But never showed a positive OR all these years. And now Shazam sell properties and the loans are covered. Who stole all that money for 15 years?
All the “interest” you speak of, Ted, was paid over the years on the principal. They barely could pay the interest due on the loans, and refinanced many times, along with selling properties, renegotiating the revolving credit line, and still only got the principal down to about a billion dollars before they were given the $700 million from the Feds. There was no money to steal.

In 1981 I was a dispatcher. I had one really short driver who complained about EVERYTHING! I told him- Earl, if I set you up on a date with Raquel Welch, you’d complain she was too tall!

Shut him up for almost an hour……
That s funny jimmy ,when i was on lay-off at Yellow i would get casual work at ABF. The dispatcher name was EARL also. Maybe that was your EARL JR you had and they were cousin s ! He hated me and I told him the feeling is mutual. I would ask if work was available the next day , he always told me NO_NO ! Of course I get the call at 6:30 AM for a 8:30am city run. Thank You Earl.

No one forced you to stay with the company when we took the cuts. You should have jump ship to show all of us who stayed how much better off you were to rub it our face.
e66b0ee44fd712f9eb7fc5c5cbbfc8ec.jpg
Hows this for rubbing in your face , as I did Quit and went full time at the Coop trucking and part time Amish Uber driver !!:Biden1:

e66b0ee44fd712f9eb7fc5c5cbbfc8ec.jpg
Hows this for rubbing in your face , as I did Quit and went full time at the Coop trucking and part time Amish Uber driver !!:Biden1:
Holy cow, that's pretty much the face I made at dispatch when they said I had to go right back out again after coming in from an unexpected breakdown layover and I said "No, I'm going home." I'll save the rest of that long ago story for another time. :smile new:

Holy cow, that's pretty much the face I made at dispatch when they said I had to go right back out again after coming in from an unexpected breakdown layover and I said "No, I'm going home." I'll save the rest of that long ago story for another time. :smile new:
How about if Tony Pro was dispatching?

All the “interest” you speak of, Ted, was paid over the years on the principal. They barely could pay the interest due on the loans, and refinanced many times, along with selling properties, renegotiating the revolving credit line, and still only got the principal down to about a billion dollars before they were given the $700 million from the Feds. There was no money to steal.
Elwood's Cayman account was overflowing. :poke: