Yellow | What ever happened to the roadway spy?

No, I read YRC stuff all the time. Never post a darn thing. I just had to reply to that Pasta Boy comment. Seems as if some here think he's a swell guy.
Just wanted to give you guys the truth.
No biggie. Now you guys know.

I did my job, bye bye.
The truth according to Stoney? You are a very scary person.

I proved him wrong on all accounts about the FEMA death camps. Like I said, I can back it up.
Stoney I asked you nicely........I know every one now loves you here now. You ain't happy till you ruin everyplace you post. Get too quite in the other threads ya come searching for an audience to prove how Brilliant Stoney is . :LMAO: Even when asked nicely ya gotta make a damn nuisance out of your self. You disgust me thats why I stay out of those threads and now I either have to put up with your dumb arse here or leave.

Stoney I asked you nicely........I know every one now loves you here now. You ain't happy till you ruin everyplace you post. Get too quite in the other threads ya come searching for an audience to prove how Brilliant Stoney is . :LMAO: Even when asked nicely ya gotta make a damn nuisance out of your self. You disgust me thats why I stay out of those threads and now I either have to put up with your dumb arse here or leave.

You don't like the guy thats fine. Let us form are own opinion.

I said that's fine. But you guys keep replying to me. I did say bye bye, the you two replied back.

WOW that was uncalled for !!!!!

And that is eactlly why I persoanlly don't want to see the man. He's a cancer and drags everybody down to his level. Your right I should have chosen my words more carefully. Sorry it was uncalled for.

And that is eactlly why I persoanlly don't want to see the man. He's a cancer and drags everybody down to his level. Your right I should have chosen my words more carefully. Sorry it was uncalled for.

You sir are a man among men !! Wolf I personal want to say THANKS for being a member here !!!!!

PS this isn't going to turn into a US vs THEM thread UNDERSTOOD !!!!

wolf, I just resist the urge and simply let his posts go. If you don't feed the fire it can''t burn.

I see Stoney has come looking for more followers for his Twitter account. :hysterical:

Pasta Boy has no credibility. He believes FEMA is setting up over 800 death camps across the country. And believes Mack/Volvo is designing brain scanning devices to put inside their trucks.

Just saying.

You mean their not?I saw it on the Internet so it has to be true.