Yellow | What ever happened to the roadway spy?

Stoney I asked you nicely........I know every one now loves you here now. You ain't happy till you ruin everyplace you post. Get too quite in the other threads ya come searching for an audience to prove how Brilliant Stoney is . :LMAO: Even when asked nicely ya gotta make a damn nuisance out of your self. You disgust me thats why I stay out of those threads and now I either have to put up with your dumb arse here or leave.

I can tell- you really love me and need me to post more!?! :LMAO: :biglaugh: :LMAO:

Never boring, are we? I like Stoney AND Noodles! Guess I'm weird...

Is there a limit??? Does anyone ever get time off for one too many Pro Union posts? I never knew people counted....

Too many pro-union posts is a good thing in a union company forum. If ya get burnt, hurt, screwed or lose your job it's unfortunate..That's life. No one wants to hear about it every post

I can tell- you really love me and need me to post more!?! :LMAO: :biglaugh: :LMAO:

Never boring, are we? I like Stoney AND Noodles! Guess I'm weird...
Choosing my words very Carefully....might I suggest that there is a thread that I don't participate in. Not that I don't like ya...:D

So that you might reflect on your useless existence. Its not your views that bother me its you......

Such harsh words! Lol. All you know about me are my views. Other than the, you know nothing about me.

So are you saying your basing your opinion of me on ignorance? And why is my existence useless?

That's it! Dumb ol clown suit! Plastic barrels and all...

Stoney, why'd you wear red to the rodeo??? This old man can't help you now; Best of luck- wolf sharpens his fangs when he's not on here

Such harsh words! Lil. All you know about me are my views. Other than the, you know nothing about me.

So are you saying your basing your opinion of me on ignorance? And why is my existence useless?
Seeing as I have not wasted all my Oxygen elsewhere I can afford a little here. I know all I need to know. Your the one with the Private info all over the web.....Talk about ignorance. And you serve no usefully purpose no matter where ya decide to reside at the moment...You have changed nothing for the better. You sponge off the rest of the world and then proclaim that its everyone else. Your Testimony is hypocritical at best.....I think that about covers Useless.

Seeing as I have not wasted all my Oxygen elsewhere I can afford a little here. I know all I need to know. Your the one with the Private info all over the web.....Talk about ignorance. And you serve no usefully purpose no matter where ya decide to reside at the moment...You have changed nothing for the better. You sponge off the rest of the world and then proclaim that its everyone else. Your Testimony is hypocritical at best.....I think that about covers Useless.

So what your saying is you have nothing specific. Just want to wallow in a hate filled world.

What privet info? You know all about my life from that little info?

I'm comfortable in my world And I hang around cause thankfully there are a lot of good Drivers and that far outweighs the few that I have to suffer through....This threads yours Stoney....Wolf out.

I'm comfortable in my world And I hang around cause thankfully there are a lot of good Drivers and that far outweighs the few that I have to suffer through....This threads yours Stoney....Wolf out.

Your just too easy. Your only comfortable as long everyone agrees with you. And if they don't. The hate comes out.

See, the only people are hate are killers and rapist. They are the only ones that have a useless existence.

But in your would, of some one chooses not to buy some of the union BS, they are useless.

I still love most everybody. Even mindless drones.

Still no specifics uh? Ok.

still kickin bad..stayin low key tho. Noodles is alive and well with the links and the u-tubes. He turned pro. What ever happened to turboj ??
O.K. just checking and have not seen anything from you. Not looking to jump in on you ,glad to see you are still hanging around. keep posting, remember, "surrounded by knowledge" ! not surrounded by death !