FedEx Freight | What type of junk did your center give you for employee appreciation?

joe bucker

No participation trophies here
Credits
In Dallas they could not have been cheaper. They should have kept their crap and not insulted us.
Monday, nothing
Tuesday, Gatorade, Soda
Wednesday, popsicles
Thursday, Icecream
Friday, Sausage on a stick, and a token key chain with the "keys to sucess."

I heard we had box lunches one day and were supposed to have ice cream one day. Personally didn’t get anything from my terminal and saw nothing.

In Dallas they could not have been cheaper. They should have kept their crap and not insulted us.
Monday, nothing
Tuesday, Gatorade, Soda
Wednesday, popsicles
Thursday, Icecream
Monday-nothing, Tuesday-1 piece of bite size chocolate, Wednesday-nothing, Thursday- Chikfila sandwich, Friday-Jason’s Deli boxed lunch and a FedEx water bottle.

Monday, nothing
Tuesday, Gatorade, Soda
Wednesday, popsicles
Thursday, Icecream
What did you expect? Steaks, lobster, homemade pies and cakes??? Seriously, give us an example of what they (your TM) should have offered each day that would have pleased you and motivated you, that let you know how much you we’re appreciated, to cause you to excitedly and gleefully post here about how awesome things were at your terminal. Could have been worse, just ask Charlie Brown! LOL

What did you expect? Steaks, lobster, homemade pies and cakes??? Seriously, give us an example of what they (your TM) should have offered each day that would have pleased you and motivated you, that let you know how much you we’re appreciated, to cause you to excitedly and gleefully post here about how awesome things were at your terminal. Could have been worse, just ask Charlie Brown! LOL

Lets see, we have had a box lunch, Smoked Brisket off the smoker. Steak, Fajitas , Breakfast Burritos. That is what I can remember for right now. And you got what?

Lets see, we have had a box lunch, Smoked Brisket off the smoker. Steak, Fajitas , Breakfast Burritos. That is what I can remember for right now. And you got what?
Don’t get me wrong, I know exactly what you’re saying on the seemingly cheapness. TM is the one either spending 30 seconds or a real effort giving thought on what to buy with his/her/they/them/its allowance. A weeks worth of pincy or a day or two of not so bad considering the penny jar, petty cash allotment by the company. Donuts, ice cream, Chic-fil-a.....burp

Tues - vending machine donuts
Wed - food truck that ran out of food
Thur - coffee cup with last years halloween candy
Fri - a candy bar

There was a note posted on the dispatch window thanking us for all we do.
city drivers got a box lunch- road drivers were offered a box lunch that had been sitting on the table in the sun for 12 hours lol

Some centers say they didn't get approval to spend any money while others took care of there people, i dont get it, hats off to hms, they give a crap