TForce | What Yrc Teamsters thinks of UPSF Teamsters

I never post in other forums but I work at yrc and believe upsf is a very prestigious company
I and most of the people I work with have nothing but love for y'all as brothers and have nothing bad to say about you all because especially financially you all are the cream of the crop at this time
Before Zollars we were debt free and rolling and our down times have nothing to do with upsf or any other ltl, our wounds are self inflicted
Please don't let one post taken out of context delivered by a mess starter in any way speak for the masses of us
We look at you all as brothers
Brothers in a condition we would love to return to one day but never in a way of jealousy
All we want to do is like every other man
Go to work, support our families and our communities, we got financing to give us a chance to do a lot better in the next 5 years to preserve our jobs
You can't imagine the stress it is to go through this and have people wishing you on the street and constantly mock and meddle you while you're down
We had to tell our wives and children that if this company can't get financing in the next couple of weeks we won't have a job
Thank God we have Upsf keeping the standards high but our previous management forced us into a position to concede some to survive
No negative thoughts at all toward ups, nothing but love and respect

5264751135.jpg

I guess this is your of showing your support!!! I see your name is right there in support agreeing with approval!!!

Are we going to keep fanning the flames and keep us divided? How about we all try to make this contract work for us? It's one of 2 choices we have that are in our best interests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Roadrunner73. This is my first visit and likely last as well. But you echo a sentiment that has clearly escaped a few thousand Teamsters. There will be NO fight for improvements if there are no Teamsters left.

Thank you Roadrunner73. This is my first visit and likely last as well. But you echo a sentiment that has clearly escaped a few thousand Teamsters. There will be NO fight for improvements if there are no Teamsters left.

Come back any time. I know you've seen me on your board before.

This is for :crybaby:vedder716 We at UPGF have a good contract and still make more then you ever will again I hope you get your facts right the next time you post on the dock wages at UPS. Oh and good luck at YRCW!!!:6781:

Theres a difference between making good money and having a good contract.

R u dumb or something?????? 2 billion profit???? U mean 2 billion in revenue. It just shows in ur comments that you think the blue n silver is still in charge, this is a union outfit, and if u think the ups management wont cut ur throat if they got the chance, well then let me sell u a 50 yr old virgin with double D's. Ur a company bitchzzzz

I will not put you in your place my friend or try to justify your immaturity. I think others can see how foolish you sound. I know you like to stir the pot but I never thought you would stoop so low as you have today.
If I am wrong on the number I Quoted so be it.( I can take correction). You have missed the whole point of my Post. WE CAN STAND ON OUR OWN. We dont need small pack. You should learn a little respect when you talk to your friends or is this how you talk to them. Glad Im not angry like you, what a life you must have. Im sure your a real joy at home. I will not respond back to your foolishness any more. An old proverb says be careful who you associate with lest you become like them. And Lord help me not be as you have become.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not put you in your place my friend or try to justify your immaturity. I think others can see how foolish you sound. I know you like to stir the pot but I never thought you would stoop so low as you have today.
If I am wrong on the number I Quoted so be it.( I can take correction). You have missed the whole point of my Post. WE CAN STAND ON OUR OWN. We dont need small pack. You should learn a little respect when you talk to your friends or is this how you talk to them. Glad Im not angry like you, what a life you must have. Im sure your a real joy at home. I will not respond back to your foolishness any more. An old proverb says be careful who you associate with lest you become like them. And Lord help me not be as you have become.

He was banned so we wont see him again!!!