XPO | What's happening at XGH?

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
This topic is dedicated to ANYTHING Gary Hammond.

Mr. Luckey PM'd me stating that I need to learn how to spell. (long story)
It appears he spelled his own screen name wrong. :hysterical: (Mr. Lucky is the correct spelling)
He states he has nothing to hide unlike us and that I should not be scared to say his last name on the boards.
He also stated that if I have something to say or do, to let him know because he is right there in Gary/Hammond waiting.

Well I follow rules and last names are a "NO NO" in here and I will respect that rule.

If anyone cares to chime in, please explain why this picture is titled "The Steve C. Shuffle" and what are they holding? Breakers? Did they take yours Mr. Luckey?

83uf4.jpg

Again, this topic is dedicated to all things XGH.

Sounds to me that Mr. L.(not sure how to spell it) has some seniority at his term. Maybe XGH. Probably one of, or the top linehaul driver, got to pick the best bid, gets the best tractors, gets hooked sets, get to the reship early and picks the easest breakers to work, smoozes with the fos's while sitting on the best towmotor, never has to worry when he leaves to go home, picks the lightest or loads that stay hooked, and generally has it made in his own little world. His mistake was posting B.S. on the boards. It appears his spoiled little ego got jammed and he's not used to not getting his own way. Press on

Sounds to me that Mr. L.(not sure how to spell it) has some seniority at his term. Maybe XGH. Probably one of, or the top linehaul driver, got to pick the best bid, gets the best tractors, gets hooked sets, get to the reship early and picks the easest breakers to work, smoozes with the fos's while sitting on the best towmotor, never has to worry when he leaves to go home, picks the lightest or loads that stay hooked, and generally has it made in his own little world. His mistake was posting B.S. on the boards. It appears his spoiled little ego got jammed and he's not used to not getting his own way. Press on

Let's get a few thing's correct I don't do reship's. I don't thing that happen's on day line haul .I always take the heavy loads the ride is much better. I can't avoid dropping comes with pulling three. Have too take one off and put away. Your are close about going home I never worry about when I leave too go home because I leave when the day is done the job is complete. The problem starts when i have too listen to people like you that do nothing but cry about there job. Hey its easy if you don't like it here move on. Let the people who like there job be happy. Conway is not perfect but for 24 year's it's been a good place too work except for you cry babies , what you can't get the tractor you want, or the towmotor, or the good linehaul run, well life sucks for you. But for me life is great at Conway. So why can't you just leave find that perfect job you want? The answer is it's not out there.They are all the same THEY ALL HAVE PROBLEMS Aand yes they all have crybabes like you.

Let's get a few thing's correct I don't do reship's. I don't thing that happen's on day line haul .I always take the heavy loads the ride is much better. I can't avoid dropping comes with pulling three. Have too take one off and put away. Your are close about going home I never worry about when I leave too go home because I leave when the day is done the job is complete. The problem starts when i have too listen to people like you that do nothing but cry about there job. Hey its easy if you don't like it here move on. Let the people who like there job be happy. Conway is not perfect but for 24 year's it's been a good place too work except for you cry babies , what you can't get the tractor you want, or the towmotor, or the good linehaul run, well life sucks for you. But for me life is great at Conway. So why can't you just leave find that perfect job you want? The answer is it's not out there.They are all the same THEY ALL HAVE PROBLEMS Aand yes they all have crybabes like you.

Dude( MR lucky) you really suck at spelling. And you criticize others? Thats a joke maybe you should invest in spellcheck! And I am not done with you or that beautiful terminal you have there yet! We hear it takes you 40 minutes to hook( putting a dolly in front of a hooked set and hooking the lead box. (40 MINUTES) No wonder this is your perfect job I am surprised your TM is not smart enough to figure you out. And the heavy boxes are left for the via drivers. 25 grand and 20 grand, but scale it it comes out to 85 grand. Then your FOS DEREK decides to call the via drivers home terminal because his shirt was`nt tucked in. Derek I am sorry I did not get you fired for sexual harassment that day I should have called XGO and told them I was offended by what you said to that CSR. But don`t worry there will be a next time and you will be gone! So john w. and Mr B you might want to have a word with your FOS! And your BIG TIME driver they are two of a kind!

Let's get a few thing's correct I don't do reship's. I don't thing that happen's on day line haul .I always take the heavy loads the ride is much better. I can't avoid dropping comes with pulling three. Have too take one off and put away. Your are close about going home I never worry about when I leave too go home because I leave when the day is done the job is complete. The problem starts when i have too listen to people like you that do nothing but cry about there job. Hey its easy if you don't like it here move on. Let the people who like there job be happy. Conway is not perfect but for 24 year's it's been a good place too work except for you cry babies , what you can't get the tractor you want, or the tow motor, or the good line haul run, well life sucks for you. But for me life is great at Conway. So why can't you just leave find that perfect job you want? The answer is it's not out there.They are all the same THEY ALL HAVE PROBLEMS And yes they all have crybabies like you.
Wow, 40 minute. Would that be stealing time, noooo not for the number 2 driver the the Con-way system. How about yelling and using foul language at a female supervisor at the XEL meet because you were forced to do a VIA. That shows real class to speak to a woman like that and not very professional being the number 2 man. Because of your rank dose that keep you from following the first in and out policy. I see you have no problem breaking the harassment and insubordination policy's. I can see how you never have a problem getting a fork lift, Its simple you just physically pull them off it. Would that be violence in the work place. How about starting fights with co-workers and when they stand up to your bulling you run to the boss. How about a man you have ran with for 6 years not talking to you. I do have more to high light if you want me too. You be nice ,I will be nice. Oh ya. please don't slam people on how they spell. I spell bad but I have nothing on you. And before you ask. I had a great time.

Oh and by the way cronie several of your drivers say you are the biggest crybaby at Conway, good thing you are that:butt kiss: we knew you were! Hey XGO isn`t this guy cutting into the ICP too much, Maybe you should ask the #2 :butt kiss: in the company for an early retirement, and save us all some money!!!:smilie_132: hi andy, hi dave next time get someone that doesn`t use his CB handle to try and bash us!!:nutkick:

Please check my posts. Please ask my peers. You will find that I am one of the most positve members on the boards. You sir, are just LUCKEY enough to have started when you did. Me too. I will though get involved in p***ing contests when one of the contestants is uninformed and putting false info out there and that is exactly what you are doing. Your name calling and rants that can't be understood should have been shut down long ago but you seem to appear on every thread I go to. Maybe we should start a thread about uneducated, self serving, steering wheel holders that are responsible for the general publics impression of truck drivers as being dumb. You could be the poster child. Press on

Please check my posts. Please ask my peers. You will find that I am one of the most positve members on the boards. You sir, are just LUCKEY enough to have started when you did. Me too. I will though get involved in p***ing contests when one of the contestants is uninformed and putting false info out there and that is exactly what you are doing. Your name calling and rants that can't be understood should have been shut down long ago but you seem to appear on every thread I go to. Maybe we should start a thread about uneducated, self serving, steering wheel holders that are responsible for the general publics impression of truck drivers as being dumb. You could be the poster child. Press on
Thankyou for that post GEORGE, damn funny but so true!:1036316054:

Mr. L.

Mr. L. pm`ed me and was telling me that we could not be in the same place at the same time. I invited him to my party again, and I`m going to send him an invite by truck mail. But to get back to Mr. L., he was tolded by me that if he did not like what anyone of us posted on here that it was very easy to put us on the do not read list. Mr. L. is on vacation for two weeks, and I hope he enjoys it with his family, and just maybe he will think things out and get his facts straight before he gets back on here. Here Mr. L., let me help you with one fact that you have messed up. Dr. Death and Lawofone are one in the same person. I recieved the name in 68, 69, 70, and 71, for the job that had to be done in a far off land. When I got back in country and started driving in Feburary of 72, I made it my cb name. That is where the name Dr. Death comes from. As for as Lawofone, that is what I put down on here when I joined the boards, ( it reminded me of a movie that was called the power of one )( very good movie), so that is how the two names became one person. It`s like this Mr. L., the corporation, my tm, and my freinds know me by both names, and you can call me by both. Do not get on here and act like a child. If you want to discuss anything have the facts to back them up. As for what is happening at xgh, we are doing a terminal by terminal list. The only way to get anything clean is to wash it and hang it out to dry. Let us start by saying that any trailer that leaves the xgh yard needs to be legal. Do not put 53000 on a 53 footer and send it to xtm. The fos and the driver needed to be taken aside and explained that this is not a good idea. And the tm says that we do this all the time, something is wrong with this picture. See Mr. L., this is what we are saying, have your facts straight and then proceed with what you have to say. Have a good vacation.

Mr. L. pm`ed me and was telling me that we could not be in the same place at the same time. I invited him to my party again, and I`m going to send him an invite by truck mail. But to get back to Mr. L., he was tolded by me that if he did not like what anyone of us posted on here that it was very easy to put us on the do not read list. Mr. L. is on vacation for two weeks, and I hope he enjoys it with his family, and just maybe he will think things out and get his facts straight before he gets back on here. Here Mr. L., let me help you with one fact that you have messed up. Dr. Death and Lawofone are one in the same person. I recieved the name in 68, 69, 70, and 71, for the job that had to be done in a far off land. When I got back in country and started driving in Feburary of 72, I made it my cb name. That is where the name Dr. Death comes from. As for as Lawofone, that is what I put down on here when I joined the boards, ( it reminded me of a movie that was called the power of one )( very good movie), so that is how the two names became one person. It`s like this Mr. L., the corporation, my tm, and my freinds know me by both names, and you can call me by both. Do not get on here and act like a child. If you want to discuss anything have the facts to back them up. As for what is happening at xgh, we are doing a terminal by terminal list. The only way to get anything clean is to wash it and hang it out to dry. Let us start by saying that any trailer that leaves the xgh yard needs to be legal. Do not put 53000 on a 53 footer and send it to xtm. The fos and the driver needed to be taken aside and explained that this is not a good idea. And the tm says that we do this all the time, something is wrong with this picture. See Mr. L., this is what we are saying, have your facts straight and then proceed with what you have to say. Have a good vacation.

Lawofone; Once again your professionalism astounds me. Press on

wrong again

Mr law I'm NOT on vacation for 2 week's it's only one. Not there all the time but find it very hard too believe that we send out a 53 footer with 53,000 on it. I know when I'm there early which is everyday I work I see the spotter weigh trl's all the time. Also see the non conway drivers weigh there loads. Not sure were you get your info but you must have someone telling you this stuff. But I think your wrong on this John would not ok loading a trl that heavy.

Mr law I'm NOT on vacation for 2 week's it's only one. Not there all the time but find it very hard too believe that we send out a 53 footer with 53,000 on it. I know when I'm there early which is everyday I work I see the spotter weigh trl's all the time. Also see the non conway drivers weigh there loads. Not sure were you get your info but you must have someone telling you this stuff. But I think your wrong on this John would not ok loading a trl that heavy.
Maybe john w. does not know about it. Am I lying about a 85ooo pound set. The lead box should have had a scale ticket on it.It is amazing how the kite should have made it legal. So what went on here? Yes I suspect we threw some bills on there without writing them up. Safety first no? Someone in management at XGHis up to no good. At least 3 of my other drivers had the same thing happen.Just coincidence? I don`t think so!

Maybe john w. does not know about it. Am I lying about a 85ooo pound set. The lead box should have had a scale ticket on it.It is amazing how the kite should have made it legal. So what went on here? Yes I suspect we threw some bills on there without writing them up. Safety first no? Someone in management at XGHis up to no good. At least 3 of my other drivers had the same thing happen.Just coincidence? I don`t think so!

Can I ask did the the driver scale this ? And if he did why did he pull it ? And if he didn't why not? Why is it when the drivers don't do there job ? we blame the boss. Not too say they don't make mistakes but thats the drivers responsibility too make sure loads are good too go.

Uh that's to go. Hey go sift through the breakers, after all we wouldn't want you to work too hard[correct use]

I got the proof. I can tell you who did. Wait ..... I am not gonna tell you :biglaugh:

Can I ask did the the driver scale this ? And if he did why did he pull it ? And if he didn't why not? Why is it when the drivers don't do there job ? we blame the boss. Not too say they don't make mistakes but thats the drivers responsibility too make sure loads are good too go.
Well the "fat" box came from the east! So yours truly could have pulled it. It should have had a scale ticket from XMI ( or wherever it came from) I know it traveled down the INDIANA TOLL ROAD. It scaled every axle was a c hair under 20. The extra 5 grand went back on the dock. The bad F.O.S. (derek) gave the light loads to your driver, leaving me the heavy ones. The good F.O.S. ( sorry I didn`t catch his name) said if he gave me the load he built at the dock I would have been good to go. And for the record I know the policy on scaling trailers and will not pull a set over 80 grand! It is unsafe, I know Conway wouldn`t pay the ticket, and there are people in this company saying they are not getting enough work. I cannot answer for my other drivers but I assume they left freight there too.

Well the "fat" box came from the east! So yours truly could have pulled it. It should have had a scale ticket from XMI ( or wherever it came from) I know it traveled down the INDIANA TOLL ROAD. It scaled every axle was a c hair under 20. The extra 5 grand went back on the dock. The bad F.O.S. (derek) gave the light loads to your driver, leaving me the heavy ones. The good F.O.S. ( sorry I didn`t catch his name) said if he gave me the load he built at the dock I would have been good to go. And for the record I know the policy on scaling trailers and will not pull a set over 80 grand! It is unsafe, I know Conway wouldn`t pay the ticket, and there are people in this company saying they are not getting enough work. I cannot answer for my other drivers but I assume they left freight there too.

Any trl that come from the east as you said gets scaled twice when they come into Ohio they have too go over the scale. When we get back on the tollway at exit 7 we have to scale again so I ind it hard to belive it was over weight from the east.